Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

thor shrunken head special sale!! first three to contact me!! pick up at oasis!!

Pages: 1 8 replies

T
THOR's posted on Tue, Aug 5, 2008 8:58 AM

Aloha ALL!!

Ok..this something I haven't done before but am helping a fellow artist with expenses to get their business started and am donating the sales to them. As most of you know..I do the very real looking, hand crafted Shrunken heads. I made about 12 last year for Oasis and all sold pretty fast. I have also done a bunch per request this past year for some fellow TC's. Look at the other Thor shrunken head threads here to see photos of the quality I am offering. Crazy Al and Tiki Ray and VampiressRN are but a few that can vouch for the quality and worth price wise.

I have been selling these for $300.00 ea. They are museum quality and VERY realistic. I will bring at least 10 to Oasis next week. Ok..here's the deal. I would like to pre-sell three before friday at this ONE TIME price of $250.00 ea. All will be at least $300.00 at Oasis. I will allow the three buyers to have first choice out of all the ones I bring to Oasis. They will all be the same quality as the ones pictured here last year. Again..I can't do this after this week. I need to get my proceeds from this sale to my fiend who needs the funds by early next week when I am gone to Oasis. Anyways...there's the gig!! Let me know ASAP if you are interested..first three to resond on this thread and can send a check out this week win.

Otherwise..See ya at Oasis with lot's of fun stuff!!!!

[ Edited by: THOR's 2008-08-05 09:11 ]

Thor,

I would like to help out and purchase a shrunken head. However, I won't be making it to Oasis.

If possible, I could send the check and have somebody I know going to Oasis pick up the head.

If not possible, I understand.

Ron (Iniquitiki)

T
TikiG posted on Tue, Aug 5, 2008 9:25 AM

Hi Tom,
Greg Reyes here. I'm interested. Please check your personal messages for my response. Thanks.

T
THOR's posted on Tue, Aug 5, 2008 9:32 AM

Iniquitiki! That is fine. Just let whoever is picking up the head to come see us early in the week to reserve the head. We have a double suite by the corridor entrance on the pool level. Looks like two down..one to go!

[ Edited by: THOR's 2008-08-05 09:36 ]

T
THOR's posted on Wed, Aug 6, 2008 1:02 PM

I have one head left in this sale.. I am willing to sell thi slast one for $225.00 if claimed by tomorrow...only reason being I need to get the proceeds out to reach the recipient by Monday. I will pull this offer Friday Morning and cover the balance on my own if there is no interest.. I will have about 10-12 at Oasis minus the two sold here yesterday starting at $300.00. See ya at Oasis!!

[ Edited by: THOR's 2008-08-06 13:04 ]

T
TikiG posted on Wed, Aug 6, 2008 1:15 PM

Tom,
Hey! I see you edited the price before I could respond!! I was going to snap the last one up at $125.00 but I'll pass at $225 which is still a deal for somebody out there..Good Luck - hope you sell the last one soon! Greg

T
THOR's posted on Wed, Aug 6, 2008 3:59 PM

LOL!! Sorry TG!! I fixed that typo pretty fast!! $225.00 is a steal..but 125.00 would be not worth the materials I make em with !! lol Enjoy your other head though!! Start thinking of a name!

[ Edited by: thor's 2008-08-06 17:09 ]

I am interested in the last shrunken head for $225. Please check your PM.

Thanks!

T
THOR's posted on Thu, Aug 7, 2008 6:30 PM

OK Tikitastic.. It's Yours. I will check my PM's now. Will you be at Oasis or having someone pick it up??? Congrats!! These are AWESOME!

Pages: 1 8 replies