Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

FS 2 vintage RAAK lamps lights in great condition. Very Rare!! (lamp light)

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hi,

I'm from Holland and I'm selling 2 vintage Raak lamps. They are in great condition and they were being made in de late 60's or 70's in Amsterdam at the Raak factory. I'm the original owner.
Pictures are available on my flickr page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29353222@N08/

Excuse the dust, but these were stored in my attic for a very long time.

THESE ARE VERY RARE!!! I'm asking $499 each.

Please email or pm me if you're interested in buying them. I have plenty of references which I can provide.

Thanks for looking!

[ Edited by: El Salvador 2008-08-05 10:06 ]

M

Hmmm are these tiki? The shipping will be totally expensive to Holland try another 600 bucks.

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2008-08-05 19:42 ]

If I'm not allowed to post this, just let me know and I'll remove my thread again. If you know some alternative sites where to post this, could you please let me know? I'm not really familiar with vintage furniture and stuff.

FYI:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6229683400&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

So there. You can also come with offers by the way.

Shipping to the US is 30 EUR.

[ Edited by: El Salvador 2008-08-06 08:16 ]

[ Edited by: El Salvador 2008-08-06 08:22 ]

Btw, about the price: I couldn't believe it either, but if that's how much they are going for at the moment, I'm going to try selling these. You can also give me an offer in the same pricerange. Just try me!
I'm a serious seller and I've got a lot of experience in buying and selling, so if you want me to provide some references, I'd be glad to give you some names and addresses.

Also, I've made some better pictures and put them on my Flickr page. This pair is really nice I must say. One lamp has a switch, the other one doesn't.
They are still original, except for one light bulb, but that's quite normal considering the age of these lamps.

Some other info:

Diameter sphere: 22 cm / 8.6"
Height: 30 cm / 11.8"

M

a mid century website might be more appropriate or a website that sells collectable lighting.

Pages: 1 4 replies