Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

New Skateboard graphics

Pages: 1 10 replies

A

Here's a sketch I did for a new project with a friends company.

I'm not happy with how the ink is turning out so I might try and ink with illustrator.

should have shirts and boards from this design soon.

Mahalos for looking.

that's pretty rad!

K

cool dude

Mahalos for the kind words Seafoamer and kroozzn62. I appreciate the comments.

RH

Can't wait to see the boards. Do you have any color sketches to show what the final design'll look like?

T

Go thicker and smoother on the lines of the Chick. you might also want to make the lines around the Tiki thicker. Right now, the piece is lookin Ok...but really Flat. Thicken up the lines and make this puppy POP.

That's great. Cool idea too. I'd love to see what you can do in Illustrator, just to compare. I think making a black background would add a lot of contrast, and maybe bring the flames to stand out more. You could leave as-is and still looks cool!
Alllllllright, I'll have to come out there to pick one up!

Mahalo Robb, I don't have any color sketches yet but I'm thinking maybe 5 or 6 colors. I'll post them as soon as it is all finished.

TiKiMaN77. That's exactly what I need. Some good constructive criticism. Thicker lines coming right up. Thanks I appreciate the help more than I can express. Mahalo :)

surfintiki definitely a back ground is in the works. Smoke,coco palms moon etc... Well if you can't make it out I'll have to send you one but I'm afraid it's just not the same as local pickup here.

Mahalo for looking.

No prob man. I ink comics for a living (well, not too much of a living right now), these kind of things just come natural. and I do agree with the Black background...on a board that would just be killer.

killer dood! ill totally buy a shirt of that! ill wear it every time i bomb a hill

One of my latest Skateboard graphics!

Pages: 1 10 replies