Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Lee's *Summer Liquidation Sale* for T.C. Only!

Pages: 1 13 replies

TL

Aloha Folks!

The Summer has not been too kind to my latest business venture, so to pay off my creditors, I've decided to have a MAJOR LIQUIDATION SALE for T.C. 'ers ONLY! There will be no eBay for these items; they are offered here at these prices only for my fellow Tiki Centralites. In the photos below, you'll find all those cool things you've always wanted but had no major reason to collect other than "It'd be nice to have someday". Well, someday is RIGHT NOW! I'm selling off my overstock of what you see below at MY COST. Take a look at the prices listed beneath the photos- you'll never see these prices offered again! Prices listed are per each.

This is my space at the Fantastik Indoor Swap Meet that has proved to be a BIG disappointment. I had no idea that so many people just don't care about good quality tiki stuff at low prices.

Hand-Carved Doug Horne designed wall decor; appx. 16" tall: $12 - SOLD OUT

Tiki Boy & Tiki Girl Mugs: $5.50 - SOLD OUT.

Tana'Oa w/earrings: $6.25 - SOLD OUT.

Sam's Marq: SOLD OUT. Moari: SOLD OUT

Lava Java Mug: $6, Lava Cream & Sugar: $7.75 - 3ea. avail. Surfer Girl Mugs: $4.75 - 3 blonde & 3 brunette avail.

Hand Carved Aloha Sign w/pineapple: $12 - 1avail.

Hand Carved Aloha Sign w/plumeria flowers: 12 - 1 avail.

Pump Soap Dispenser: $5.95 - SOLD OUT, Soap Dish: $6.95 - 1 avail., Toothbrush & paste Holder: $5.95 - SOLD OUT

All shots: $3.75 SOLD OUT

All shots: $3.75 quantities as shown

Big Don Ho-Sold, Crazy Al-designed Don Ho w/Tiki: SOLD OUT.

Da Big Kahuna: $5.75 - SOLD OUT., Big Ken Ruzik: $8.75 - SOLD OUT., Tiki San: $5.75 - SOLD OUT.

Huge Herman: $6.95 - SOLD OUT, Grog & Gulp: sold, Oceanic Arts Green Mug: $9 - SOLD OUT.

Tiki That Time Forgot: $5.75 - 2 avail., Green Solomons Island: $5.95 - SOLD OUT, Tiki On The Beach: $5.25 - SOLD OUT.

Ghastly Ones: $7.50 - SOLD OUT., Triple Header: $5.75 - SOLD OUT., Squll: $5.75 - SOLD OUT.

Thor's Shrunken Head: $6.95 - SOLD OUT.

Sams Shrunken Head: $5.25 - SOLD OUT, Sam's Dinky Noggin: $3.25 - SOLD OUT.

Pink Panther Mugs: $5.95 - 1ea. avail., Drei Moai Green/red Bowl: $10 - SOLD OUT, Drei Moai Volcano Bowl: SOLD as is (slight chipping of glaze around crater rim that has been re-painted), Girlie Torso Mugs: $7.50 - 4ea./four styles.

Please send me a P.M. with your orders, and make sure to include your address for shipping. I will be charging actual shipping via Priority Mail, plus $1-$2 for bubble & popcorn for smaller orders, and $3 for orders of four or more of the bigger items.

If you have any questions, please P.M. me with them as well.

Remember, it's first come-first served, so get your order on my P.M. list asap!

Mahaloz Plenny!

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2008-08-05 15:57 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2008-08-06 01:28 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2008-08-06 10:06 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2008-08-06 18:59 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2008-08-06 19:26 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2008-08-09 00:04 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2008-08-10 16:39 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2008-08-13 00:52 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2008-08-21 22:07 ]

B

Tiki Lee sorry to hear about your summer, I'm in the same situation as well, Things just didn't kick in this summer like normal... Sent you a PM..

Mahalo's

TS

Lee,
I hope things do get better...You are not alone.
I also sent you a PM, and thanks a million for introducing Mike Shrameks work to me, and getting me in touch with him!
Much appreciated
-Tom

TL

WOW! Mahaloz for the great response so far, as well as all the kind words and wishes. I just updated the quantities in stock, so please take note that many items have SOLD OUT.

Also, if you want me to bring your order to Tiki Oasis with me, please let me know and I'll do it. You'll save a bundle on shipping, since it will be free!

Thanks Again!

C
Cammo posted on Wed, Aug 6, 2008 6:46 AM

I tag the three Don Ho mugs! They're now my house cocktail standards.

Thanks, Lee. I'd also like one of your Witcoesque masks, if you have one that is wider than tall - like a fish? And one of those freakin' brilliant charcoal pendants, they'd look cool with little diamond eyes glued on.

Hang in there, bro.

PD

do you ship to the UK?

How much for, say 5 of the larger mugs in one package?

Thanks,
JD

TL

Quantities updated yet again. Get your order in 'cuz they're going fast!

S

pm'd...

Hi well i'm hanging on after a fairly indifferent summer of Vw shows made money only just but one big last shove and i might make enough to pay the tax man lol i mean for a holiday or christmas for my son.

Any how would be happy to take all of the shots in the first photo of you if you can post to the uk (not normally an issue just keep the value down on the shipping form to max $70 or split into two packages customs!!!)

if you can confirm a total i can pay asap via paypal - love to have the signs but i think they would be expensive to send.

mahope

richie

Updated the quantities again. There's still some good stuff available, so look good. And remember, if you're gonna be at Oasis, I can bring 'em to ya and save you the shipping!

This will be the last EVER over-stock sale, so get 'em cheap -at cost- while you can!

Mahaloz!

C
Cammo posted on Tue, Aug 12, 2008 6:44 AM

The check's flying to you right now, Lee. See ya at Oasis, and drive safe with all that crockery in the back of the truck!

S

hmm, fooey, sent ya a pm with my list a while back and havent heard from you. maybe ya didnt get it?

Aloha Again!

Sorry for the delay in shipping! Oasis kinda bogged things down for me, but I'll be packing and shipping the rest of the orders this week. Thanks Again for all you orders, everyone!

By The Way, There's still a few things left. If anyone wants 'em, I'll throw in a free Tiki Daze Calander with the order!

Mahalo!

A8

Wow...great stuff. I would have totally bought from you!

Pages: 1 13 replies