Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Bachelor Pad Magazine catches a mermaid!

Pages: 1 14 replies

Guess who we caught for issue 5 of Bachelor Pad Magazine?

You wanted more tiki in BPM and we heard you! Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid shows off her tail in the latest issue. We have plenty of hot mermaid on tiki action lined up for you. :wink:

Here's what else you'll find in Bachelor Pad Magazine 5, due out in September...

**See our cover girl and centerfold, Ivy D'Muerta, take a milk bath.
**Also, pin-ups from Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid, Monica Renee, and Ambur Rockell.
**Bachelor Pad fiction from writer James Stewart, "The Diamond That Was More Than Just Friends."
**Comedian Kevin Downey, Jr. continues his never-ending journey to drink on $11 per city.
**Speak-easy review from Don Spiro.
**The world of sleazy pulp paperbacks.
**More lushy laffs from Tipsy Thomas.
**Gags from TJ Rappel of Krushervision and "Hubcaps and Taillights" from Frankie Ill.
**Columns from Heidi Van Horne, Penny Starr Jr. , and Will "The Thrill" Viharo!
**Drink recipes from mixologist Dr. Bamboo.
**Plus much more!

Subscribe or renew your subscription now and get a special premium--Bachelor Pad Magazine Pin-Up Trading Cards! New pictures of your favorite eleven cuties from the pages of Bachelor Pad Magazine plus their vital statistics (if you know what we mean)!

Stating August 15th, subscriptions
will start with issue 5

Subscription rates:
Bachelor Pad Magazine:
Single Issue (issue 4):
(shipping included)
$5_50 US/Canada
$7_50 worldwide

Subscriptions (starting with Issue 4):
(shipping included)
4 Issues-$16 US/Canada
4 Issues-$22 worldwide

Renewal Rate(starting with Issue 5):
(shipping included)
4 Issues-$16 US/Canada
4 Issues-$22 worldwide

If you are new to Bachelor Pad Magazine, your best bet is a Back Issue Bundle!
Order issues 1, 2 and 3, plus a four-issue subscription starting with issue 4 shipped to you for only $33 (US/Canada)/$42 (worldwide).

Go to the Bachelor Pad Magazine website: http://www.bachelorpadmagazineonline.com and click the "Subscribe Now" button. This is all being done via PayPal, so you will be directed to their checkout page.

If you want to send a check, e-mail me--java_at_javasbachelorpad.com--and I’ll give you an address to send that to.

Show your support for the swingingest cocktail party your can hold in your hands.

Subscribe to Bachelor Pad Magazine right now!

[ Edited by: javabachelor 2008-08-05 21:09 ]

well i just "shelled out" on a few back issues and a subscription cause cause i'm retro bachelor as of this evening and the tiki apartment i'm going to design (after throwing out the rental tenant lol) will not be complete without a few copies!

i new that 50's bamboo bar would come in usefull and the collection of tiki mugs, retro rides cooler boxes ect! dam women there so sensitive by gosh i think its beer o'clock already!

[ Edited by: tonmawrtiki 2008-08-07 13:59 ]

T
teaKEY posted on Thu, Aug 7, 2008 2:18 PM

On 2008-01-21 09:39, tikiyaki wrote:
Why are you not doing a pin up of Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid ? She's as Hot and as Tiki as it gets, not to mention all the crazy performance stunts she does. That's like a no brainer :)

her Myspace page

It happened. :) :) :)

T

On 2008-08-07 14:18, teaKEY wrote:

On 2008-01-21 09:39, tikiyaki wrote:
Why are you not doing a pin up of Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid ? She's as Hot and as Tiki as it gets, not to mention all the crazy performance stunts she does. That's like a no brainer :)

her Myspace page

It happened. :) :) :)

:) !!!

You welcome Java :wink:

Aw~ You are making this fishie blush...

MAHALO!

We are putting the finishing touches on this issue and we're planning to hand it to the printers tomorrow. I have to tell you, Marina's pages are as sultry as a tropical jungle! And that final full-page pin-up of her will send you running to the next cool lagoon! :wink:

Issue 5 is now out! The printers dropped them off yesterday. I'm getting issues in the mail as soon as I can. Subscribers should get theirs within the next week. If you don't get your by mid-August, please let me know. And if you're wondering what all the buzz is about, stop by http://www.bachelorpadmagazine.net and sign up!

Fabloha Java!

You've made a "certain mermaid" here on YoYo Island green with envy (all green, that is; normally she's only half-green), but have delighted a hale-ful of Demented Menehunes!

JPB/BPM is ever the Swingin'-est!

Great issue Java, keep up the good work!!!! :)

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Yeah, Ivy looks damn hot in this issue.

K
KuKu posted on Fri, Sep 5, 2008 8:59 PM

On 2008-08-11 14:46, javabachelor wrote:
We are putting the finishing touches on this issue and we're planning to hand it to the printers tomorrow. I have to tell you, Marina's pages are as sultry as a tropical jungle! And that final full-page pin-up of her will send you running to the next cool lagoon! :wink:

What I wouldn't give to be a staple on that page... :wink:

Keep your eyes peeled...we're working on a Marina the Mermaid Pin-Up Trading Card! Soon, you will be able to carry around a beautiful mermaid in your pocket! :wink:

RH

I've seen the mag in the coolest shop I've ever been in: Daddy Katz in Dayton Ohio (can you believe it?) - with Marina on board, it's time to start buying it.

On 2008-09-07 07:23, Robb Hamel wrote:
I've seen the mag in the coolest shop I've ever been in: Daddy Katz in Dayton Ohio (can you believe it?) - with Marina on board, it's time to start buying it.

Yeah, I can't wait to see Daddy Katz's new shop!

Now, if you--or anyone else--wants to catch up on back issues, have I got a deal for you!

**Issues 1-4, plus a 4-issue subscription starting with issue 5
**Set of the Bachelor Pad Magazine Pin-Up Trading Cards (which will soon include Marina)
**Plus, if you subscribe before September 20th, you will be entered into a drawing to win one of six copies of Hard Case Crime's 50th book "Fifty-to-One"

All this for only $38 (US/Canada)/$47 (worldwide)...and when you order you get your magazines shipped priority mail! How does that sound?

Subscribe at http://www.bachelorpadmagazine.net

Just sent in my subscription order.

Mermaids.

Pages: 1 14 replies