Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

TiKi MOON Mug (Yellow)

Pages: 1 9 replies

Aloha! I was lurking after searching and finding an old thread here:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=17063&forum=12&40

Recently while doing inventory, we located a box in our stock room with eight yellow version Tiki Moon Mugs. Of course, I"ll have to take pictures and put them up at our shop (mooneyesusa.com) but if there's anyone that still has an interest in this one, please let me know.

And Yes, they will be sold at the original retail price of US$40. These are the limited edition Yellow versions exclusive to Japan. We located them in our shop in JP and will ship them over to the Mooneyes shop in Santa Fe Springs, CA.

Mahalo

K
Kahu posted on Wed, Aug 6, 2008 8:20 PM

I would be interested in one of those.

Hi! Cool! I'll post a couple pics when I can. I confirmed a few things though. It's not the limited edition that I linked to (sorry). It's the limited edition from 2005 - TIKI MOON "The Tiki God of Hot Rodding" - limited to 300 units and each of them are numbered. I'll post pics of the number tag in a bit too. Thanks for your interest

M

Hi, I would be interested also. I pm'd you 8-6 3:50 am. Still interested.

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2008-08-06 23:01 ]

Hi, looks like it IS the one on the thread I linked to, just the end of the thread confused me. Sorry about that but I'll post a picture just so that there's no confusion. It's this one. That one is "free" and the stock is sealed like the box shown.

I want to add that there have been quite a number of members that pm'd me and maybe more than we have stock - I will use the time/date stamped here on TC for reference and go through by time order. Sorry for any troubles and thank you for your interest.

Also, I read about the technical issue on the original post about the Ltd. Ed. numbering - although I wasn't at Mooneyes "way back" then, sorry to read about that.

Aloha!

M

Bump

Aloha!

Thanks for your interest! I have confirmed six mugs. I wish we still had more but that is all that's left. These will be sent to Mooneyes in California in mid-August. Since there are more than six people, the others in line will be notified if a spot opens up. That's fair and square I think. Other than that, I will take it to PM.

you should have a pm from me thanks

OK, as of this time, there are no extra mugs. I'm sorry.
I am PM'ing the first six in line.
Then, if I get no response as detailed in the PM, I will move on to the next person in line. If you do not get my PM, it means you are not next in line. I am sorry as I truly wish I had more for everyone.

Thanks for your time!
AHUIHO!

The boat has left the port!

OK folks, here's an update for you. Couple people missed the boat and I am sorry to say. However, that just means the Tiki mugs are here in Japan. I have to confirm with several Tiki "Gods" before making any official notice but I guess a lil'insider info leakage here can't hurt.
The remaining few left behind will follow in the current line so if you wrote to me then you have a good chance. I will PM as soon as I can confirm what the fate of the last mugs are. However, please note they will have to be shipped from Japan.

Thanks again to everyone!

Pages: 1 9 replies