Vintage Vinyl

Pages: 1 7 replies

RR

Some older vinyl converted.
Not my site. Found on Wired.com

http://78records.cdbpdx.com

M
Murph posted on Tue, Aug 12, 2008 4:51 PM

This is a very cool site! I stayed up till 3:30 in the morning the other night listening to soo much cool shyt!

Great site! thanks for sharing!

huh...the site is down right now. Just temporarily, I hope. I just went for my fix of vintagey goodness & no dice.

D
David posted on Thu, Aug 21, 2008 6:02 AM

Hmm, still down. I was excited when I read the thread title. :(

T

Update:

"Hello, Everyone. Bad news. Jeff Goldstein from Yahoo called me today (8/27/08) and told me they don't want me to allow unlimited access to the downloadable songs on my web page. Even a few songs is too many as they are hosting a Small Business web service, not an unlimited shareware service, and I should look elsewhere for a web provider if I want to continue to allow unlimited access to the music. Apparently, it is OK to display my list and store the MP3 files on their servers, but only if I do not allow unlimited access to them.

Here is a link to the Arabic music page. Sorry, no downloads, but I can provide a CD."

RR

An even newer update:

GOOD NEWS! I just signed up with Lunarpages to host the music. They offer 1,500 Gb of storage and 15,000 Gb of data transfer for $6.95/month! It's going to take a few days to get things loaded and set up, but I feel real good about the music coming back.

Pages: 1 7 replies