Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Oasis 8 Zombie Beachcomber Mug - let the pleading begin

Pages: 1 4 replies

I was really hoping to make it to Tiki Oasis, but as expected work has interfered and I will out of the country, so I can't even fly in for Saturday and Sunday. If the Zombie Beachcomber mug you come home with is not your cup of tea (or MaiTai) or you need some extra cash, or you'd like to trade for some nice Shag Japan pieces (hint-hint) let me know.

I expect everyone will have a great time and I'm sad I can't join in and meet a whole lot more tiki people. I'll try to drown my sorrows by going to Tiki's Bar and Grill in Rotterdam and making new friends there. Still won't be the same. (sniff)

A mug would sure help ease the pain...
:)

• SV

On 2008-08-12 22:44, serious voodoo wrote:
If the Zombie Beachcomber mug you come home with is not your cup of tea (or MaiTai) or you need some extra cash, or you'd like to trade for some nice Shag Japan pieces (hint-hint) let me know.
A mug would sure help ease the pain...

Actually......
since we BOTH went to Tiki Oasis, we have two mugs sitting on the fireplace mantle. Room is already at a premium, so we've had to move one into the glass cabinet. We feel strange having two when someone out there is in such pain for not having one. I will talk to the other half today and see what he says about getting the other to you. I don't know if he would go for the Shag mugs over cash, but that would likely be his choice.

Amanda .

(Jumping up and down) Cool! Let me know. Cash, mugs, I'm sure we can work something out. Thanks much.

Feel free to PM me so everyone getting TC postings automatically doesn't have to sit through our correspondence.

Also, Tiki's Bar and Grill in The Netherlands was fun. I donated a mug to the bar since they only had a few left after breakage and theft. I'll be posting pics and such later.

• SV

In case that doesn't work out, I will have one in my reverse raffle at The FI Parking Lot Sale.

[ Edited by: Haole'akamai 2008-08-26 07:44 ]

V

I'll take one too please. Thanks.

Pages: 1 4 replies