Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Bali Hai Thursday night question

Pages: 1 6 replies

C

Is the entertainment open for non T.O. people? I ask because I have reservations for 4 people at 5:30 for dinner. 3 of us are T.O. people and one is a tag along for dinner. I am hoping she can come downstairs and enjoy the show that evening.

On 2008-08-13 09:42, catmomma wrote:
Is the entertainment open for non T.O. people?... 3 of us are T.O. people and one is a tag along for dinner. I am hoping she can come downstairs and enjoy the show that evening.

No sweat Cat! This is San Diego, which is Spanish for "Saint of Inclusion"! How can we expect to the ripples to expand if we don't enlarge the pool? lol!

Seems like there will be a cash bar sponsored by Tommy Bahama Rhum so as long as she doesn't try to buy a Mr Bali Hai w/ Canadian money I think she'll be OK.

(Seriously though if anybody asks tell them she's with Kinny.)

R

On 2008-08-13 11:59, hodadhank wrote:

Is the entertainment open for non T.O. people?... 3 of us are T.O. people and one is a tag along for dinner. I am hoping she can come downstairs and enjoy the show that evening.

(Seriously though if anybody asks tell them she's with Kinny.)

Kinny? LLT?

:lol: he isn't even going!

she'll look real bad if she does that :lol:

Awesome!

I am hoping one night at the Bali Hai with all of us will convert her to coming to T.O. in the future. This year I have converted 5 others to join us this year but this one friend is still hesitant.

Glad she can join the fun :)

Is the entertainment open for non T.O. people? I ask because I have reservations for 4 people at 5:30 for dinner. 3 of us are T.O. people and one is a tag along for dinner. I am hoping she can come downstairs and enjoy the show that evening.

In 2006 you needed a Tiki Oasis wristband to enter the downstairs entertainment at the Bali Hai. Is it different this time?

Direct from The Tiki Oasis Website:

Kick off the weekend on Thursday with a pre-party at the historic Bali Hai restaurant on Shelter Island. Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to "Meet and Greet" other Tiki enthusiasts and plan your Tiki Oasis calendar for the weekend. Live entertainment provided as well as DJ's spinning vintage vinyl. Remember to make early dinner reservations at the Bali Hai restaurant. There is plenty of free parking at the Bali Hai but we recommend carpooling in taxis or hopping the WhereTours bus.

This event is FREE and Open to The Public.

K
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.