Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

On-Line Tiki Raffle, TONIGHT!

Pages: 1 11 replies

Just wanted to post about a charity raffle Tiki Terrace is hosting this Aug 28. We are raffling a 7' tiki carved by the Tiki Terrace owners and also an original painting with tiki content. 100% of raffle will go to the American Heart Association... an organization that is near and dear to us.

The event will be live on the tiki terrace website, so you can purchase raffle tickets via paypal and also see the event live at the website. We hope to do this every other or every third month, so please tune in for the first one.

Freebies, drink specials and entertainment is in store for attendees... but reservations are required.

Some pics of the raffle tiki with more info below (the tiki is still in the works/pretty rough, but should start taking shape soon).

Mahalo!
Tiki Terrace
http://www.thetikiterrace.com
847 795 8454

[ Edited by: Tiki Terrace 2008-08-26 09:28 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Terrace 2008-08-27 13:58 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Terrace 2008-08-28 07:19 ]

Who covers da shipping of that warlock?

Never mind i just learned to read!

[ Edited by: Mongoloid 2008-08-13 10:56 ]

That's sweet! And mahalo, you guys, for donating to a good cause. I'm in on the raffle - to bad we can't be there for the party.

When does the Paypal link go up?

Sorry for the delay... we have the paypal link up... so if interested in particpating, please go to http://www.thetikiterrace.com . Its a simple shopping cart via paypal. And again,,, 100% of raffle ticket income go to the American Heart Association. Thanks in advance for your support!

Will post some progress pics of the tiki tonight.

Thanks
Scott

Thanks everyone for your support. Raffle ticket sales are going well. We have a goal of a $1500 donation to AHA, and I think we will make it,, thanks to so many of you!

Here is one last progress update on the tiki before the raffle. Still have much to do, but coming along.

The on-line raffle will end at 8:15 central time. So if interested in a chance to win & making a donation to the American Heart Association, please visit the site tonight or tomorrow. http://www.thetikiterrace.com

Thanks again for your support!
Scott

Here is the other prize offered at the raffle tomorrow/Thursday. It is an original by Gabriella, one of the hula dancers at Tiki Terrace. She is in college now working for an art degree and was kind enough to donate for the charity raffle. It measures 3' X 2' with subject of Pele/tiki. Sorry the pic is late, but this was just finished. It will be framed and shipped to lucky winner... again tickets are $1.00 with 100% donation to the American Heart Association. Purchase tickets at http://www.thetikiterrace.com

Thanks everyone!
Scott

How did I miss this... good cause and great prizes... I am off to buy some tickets, hope I win!

So I wonder what a 7ft tiki shipped to Maui is going to be once I win??? :wink:

So what were the winning numbers? I tried to watch live but could not get the live feed to work right (blast you technology!).

Thanks so much to everyone here at TC. Our online turnout was great and the actual event was also great. We reached our donation goals thanks to eveyone online and at the restaurant.

We did experience some technical difficulties as there was another wireless connection in the strip mall interfering with our connection (at least that is my understanding from the tech guy). So sorry about that.

The winner of the tiki was a guy from Texas named Andre who purchased on-line. The winner of the painting was a woman named Donna who was at the restaurant.

We do hope to do this again! Probably in 3-4 months. Will keep you up to date.

Thanks again!
Scott

So I guess this means I don't need to rent the boat to get my tiki home... shoots...
looked like a fun party though.. I liked that stage with the Moai's.. sweet..
aloha

Pages: 1 11 replies