Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

WAITIKI Merch at Tiki Oasis!!

Pages: 1 1 replies

Okonkuluku WAITIKI Friends!

We will be selling a limited supply of 24 butters (4 of each flavor) for sale at Oasis. You can get them from me by calling my cell phone: 617-771-7971 or by finding me at tonight's (Friday's) show. They are $8 each. These are the famed Liko Lehua Fruit Butters from the Big Island of Hawaii—they have been written about by Jeff "Beachbum" Berry on his Grog Blog. We feature Jeff Berry's Liko Lehua Butter recipes on our very own WAITIKI Drink Menu (see below).

NEW DRINK MAP + PLACE MATS
The BRAND NEW double-sided Waitiki Drink Map and Place Mat, updated for Tiki Oasis and the last half of 2008. You can see what it looks like below! These beauties, illustrated by Sam Gambino, are selling for $15 each (or a set of 4 for $50). They are definitely collectibles, and are each autographed by WAITIKI band members!

More stuff

Also in stock at Oasis are Sam's RENDEZVOUS IN OKONKULUKU Posters, featuring the major "characters" of that album: Sumotori Sam, Pineapples Lilting, Drank Sumatra, the Plamingos, and Choko Chuni Chu Cereal. These are $10.

Finally: If you weren't able to pick up CDs or LPs at our other shows, we have them here at our show-discounted price: $10 for all CDs and $20 for the Limited Edition 12" Vinyl LP. We only printed 300 and have less than 80 left to sell!

-PHF

WAITIKI: Exotic Tiki Entertainment From Polynesia & Beyond
Videos, MP3s, and More at http://www.waitiki.com

[ Edited by: professahhummingflowah 2008-08-15 09:33 ]

You guys are badass funny to vend next to. I never thought I would have so much fun yelling, "BUY SOME BUTTER!" as TikiOasis.

Actually, I never thought I would be yelling that at TikiOasis, period.

Pages: 1 1 replies