Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Hukilau 2008 Mug Presale

Pages: 1 2 replies

N

Do you guys remember when Munktiki had the presale for the 2008 Hukilau mugs back in April? Well, I ordered one, paid right away for it, then paid for the shipping on the 1st of July. I inquired as to the status of my mug on the 9th, and was told there had been family drama and they would get them out later that week. Today, a month later I've written both to the person I paid for the mug, and Munktiki asking about this, and I was just wondering if anyone else has had trouble getting their mugs? Thanks! Lela

LT

I had no trouble at all; mine arrived in a very timely manner. Tiki Kiliki responded to this issue yesterday (about 9 posts down).

N

Thanks for pointing me that way. I didn't find that thread somehow when I did my search on this matter. I am leery of bestowing sympathy on someone at this point in the game however. Business comes first especially when you've taken money from people MONTHS ago. Her one week was up over a month ago, and I have seen people lose money over occurances like this in the Doll and other collecting fields. People get strung along for so long, they either give up, or the person vanishes. I'm not accusing that in this case, but just explaining my callous lack of charity at this stage of the game. I will wait and see what sort of email responses I get from her and or Munktiki.

Pages: 1 2 replies