Bitter.

No Money.
Could not take the time.
No Money.
Wife not into it.
No Money.
Want a Squid necklace.
No Money.

Saturday afternoon and no pictures yet, only slightly drunken (I assume) out of focus pics from Hanford. Everyone is having fun but me. I sure they are saying, "That poor bananabobs, he's really missing it. Or worse, having so much fun nobody even misses me...
Bitter.
Still No Money.
And this pity party is out of rum! Even the music sucks.

Am I alone on this?

Me too.

bitter

broke

no time

broke

bitter

did I say broke?

I am staying positive!! No bitching for me. I am just hoping all of our friends are having a great time and tipping a few back for me. Have fun watching the Creepy Creeps!!

What's Tiki Oasis?
oh well... I'll head over to the MaiKai and try and remember.

S

I just want a Zombie Beachcomber mug.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

On 2008-08-16 15:17, Tipsy McStagger wrote:

Hell aint a bad place to be!!

D

On 2008-08-16 14:49, Bohemiann wrote:
What's Tiki Oasis?
oh well... I'll head over to the MaiKai and try and remember.

is it wrong to H8 U? :)

Im making my own fun right here at home . I got the swanky decor, some great exotica music. a parade of fun people coming by to visit, and Im still hung over from having brunch at Saltys on Alki which is at the beach with a fabulous view of downtown. AND the weather is perfect. To satisfy my need for new cool stuff Woofmutt came by my house and unloaded a BUNCH of treasure. Im still squirling it all away. AAAANNNDDD Im about to paint the patio at the Bamboo Grove to look like flagstone. one step closer to my upcoming party!!!!

seee just pretend it will be Ok we're not missing out yea thats it!

[ Edited by: sophista-tiki 2008-08-17 08:56 ]

I am off to the west side of Kauai to watch the end of the canoe races and then up too Polihale for camping, surf and suds under a full moon. It's not Oasis but I am not complaining.

M

Tipsy, well said!!!

Well for those of you that just wanted the Munktiki Zombie Beachcomber, there's already one on ebay.. I would have love to have gone but with the price of airfare from Maui to Cali... Just could'nt do it at this time.. hopefully next year..
aloha's

we should have had a "too broke to Oasis" Oasis night at Tiki Ti tonight. May have to go drown my sorrows in a Zombie at the Ti later.

On 2008-08-16 17:22, Chongolio wrote:
I am off to the west side of Kauai to watch the end of the canoe races and then up too Polihale for camping, surf and suds under a full moon. It's not Oasis but I am not complaining.

OH YEAH! Feeling so much better Chongolio, Camping surfing suds, hey I've got a paper cut here, any salt?

(Good for you Bro, I'm just in a mood)(I just came down with a bad case of lackadafunds and it's killing me)

C
Cammo posted on Sun, Aug 17, 2008 1:51 AM

Broke schmoke.

Just volunteer for Oasis, you get to go to whatever seminar you want and attend all the other events, all for free. Bring some half decent art, sell it, and buy a mug you want with the cash. Or sell something else you want to get rid of. Oasis is all about trading.

Stay next door for 69 clams, or with a friend in town for free.

Broke schoke!

And if your wife doesn't like great music, superb drinks, and the funnest crowd on Earth, what time is it? Time for a new wife!

On 2008-08-17 01:51, Cammo wrote:
Time for a new wife!

mmmmm... can you cook?

C
Cammo posted on Sun, Aug 17, 2008 7:11 AM

"mmmmm... can you cook?"

Got no time to answer. Havin' fun at Oasis today!

I, Zombie hosted a fantastic luau last night for the Minnesota Ohana that included the unveiling of this majestic Witco fountain from the old Kapu Kai, so I'm not moping about having to miss Oasis at all. Besides, it looks like I'll be heading to San Diego for work in a couple of weeks, so I'll have the Bali Hai all to myself!

T

Too far away for me. So is all the other cool Tiki stuff it seems. Oh well.
At least I will get to see Waitiki in my hometown in November!

Im only 100 miles away and I didn't make it either, more bad timing than lakakash. I'm not much of a drinker but it would be great to meet some of you coolcats in person. Maybe next year :)

I'm too much of a n00b to have the really deep, deep desire to go.......yet.

On 2008-08-17 01:51, Cammo wrote:
Broke schmoke.
Bring some half decent art, sell it, and buy a mug you want with the cash.
Broke schoke!

This is the ART you brought;

You call that "some half decent art"? Dang! no wonder you don't understand what us po folk are going through, that stuff rocks...
(ya bastd)
I know why you ran home this AM, to get more stuff because you probably sold out in the first hour.
I'll take you up on your suggestion and stay with you next year...your probably gonna add on with your take from this weekend.

Okay so I've changed my tune;

Wanted to go.
Should have gone.
Bitter.

No Money.
Could not take the time.
No Talent. (Thanks Cammo)
No Money.
Wife left. (Thanks Cammo)
No Money.
Want a Squid necklace.
No Money.
Want a Cammo Hat.
No Money.
Still bitter.

T

Well....one up side or you guys who didn't get to go to Oasis. You don't experience what I'm experiencing right now....

POD*S - Post Oasis Despression Syndrome :( :( :(

I'm back and Big Time bummed that it's over.

Can't there be a TIKI OASIS every weekend ?

would of been kool to GO , my Sons a bit over a year now Hes a handfull , and hada Show Saturday and gettin ready durning the week for it just a bit much . Great photos . ROCK ON and maybe next year .

I was there. Broke before I went and defenetly broke when I left.

P

i went to oasis and couldn't find bannanabobs so i just left. it was no fun without him anyway.

On 2008-08-17 20:28, tikiyaki wrote:
Well....one up side or you guys who didn't get to go to Oasis. You don't experience what I'm experiencing right now....

POD*S - Post Oasis Despression Syndrome :( :( :(

I'm back and Big Time bummed that it's over.

Can't there be a TIKI OASIS every weekend ?

Yeah - same here - only we got back to Seattle in time for rain (missed the 90+ degree weather), thunder/lightning storms (okay, THAT's cool) and a nasty headcold (sorry if I got anyone sick). I don't think I could handle all that drinking for a while though - wow - the air was permeated with the odor of alcohol! This was a first for us - amazing!

Pages: 1 26 replies