Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis on the cheap , fink about this . . .

Pages: 1 12 replies

So the rooms were all sold out , we had to make a decision about what to do in regards to a place to fall down when the BAC gets a little too high . . . .

We have a 1960 Shasta travel trailer and decided to bring it down the hill and set it up in the parking lot as the Finkniks / Camp Snoopy / off hours base of operations . It was awesome .

The trailer sleeps pretty good and was warm and comfy all night .

In fact here are some pictures to prove it . We had some great neighbors too , in the Mai Tai Fine camper .

Urban camping rules .

[ Edited by: mike-stobbe 2008-08-17 08:55 ]

Coool!

Man that trailer and scooter are straight out my memories of childhood and camping with my family. Way cool

Man thats the Koolest , the mini bike brings me back to my days runnin the streets on a Taco mini bike which silver metal flake seat purple frame . very kool trailer way kool . couldnt make it year . Big bummer hopfully next , anyways great pictures .

Now you're Finking!

S

awesome time! cant wait for next year!

On 2008-08-17 21:36, sleestak wrote:
awesome time! cant wait for next year!

Did you even unload the car yet?

you guys are a riot,
great seeing yall again,

Had I known about the trailer I would have come out and seen it.

that def. gets the Seal of approval.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Finkniks... always on the cutting edge of coolness. Great shots. Seeing Floratina posting again is super and only adds to the hip-factor of this thread!

-Weird Unc

I think the trailer should be a room crawl stop if it makes an appearance again next year. :)

It will more than likely be there next year , and if it is , it will be part of the crawl for sure .

SK

Wow, that Shasta if OFF THE HOOK! I REALLY like that little gem. I saw one just like it being pulled around Adams Ave the weekend before oasis.

I think that one may have been blue and white?

Anyhow, great trailer.

Sofa King

Pages: 1 12 replies