Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

pics for Benzart

Pages: 1 5 replies

here are the pics we talked about a while back in 'shout'. sorry it took so long. i finally am getting around to straighting out the inside bar area.these are the only carved NZ things i have ,i thought there were more. do you see anything interesting. maybe the WAKAHUIA/feather box and the weapon .

you've got some nice pieces there, but what about the huge panel behind them? that looks awesome. i'd love to see some better pics of that. or if i missed it on another thread, could you please post a link?

On 2008-08-19 15:11, kingstiedye wrote:
you've got some nice pieces there, but what about the huge panel behind them? that looks awesome. i'd love to see some better pics of that. or if i missed it on another thread, could you please post a link?

That is one of several panels from the Kon-Tiki cleveland. i got a bunch of stuff from there a while ago.

I took some pictures of my den too:

I used black and white photos for dramatic emphasis:

Here's the take out window from the deli I used to work at in high school:

These were some practice pieces my friend carved for me out of some scrap wood in woodshop:

Benzart: I'll take one like that one on the left about 23" tall. What number is that list up to?

thanks
Buzzy Out!

[ Edited by: Bay Park Buzzy 2008-08-20 01:50 ]

you're killin' me, buzzy. mahalo for the pic and info, td. as always, mahalo for da laffs, buzzman.

"Pets are welcome,Children 'MUST' be on leash" TD

[ Edited by: TIKI DAVID 2008-08-20 08:02 ]

Pages: 1 5 replies