Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Estate Sale - Inland Empire/Riverside

Pages: 1 8 replies

I just saw this on craigslist. If anyone is in this area, you might want to check it out. Nice looking rattan, if it's not already sold.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/gms/805964207.html

I'm going to head down there tomorrow to check it out and see if I can score some of the rattan furniture. If any TCers have picked it up already, please post and let me know because it is a long drive and with the way gas prices are, I wouldn't want to go there then leave empty handed, that would be a drag!

Any luck Atomicchick?

YES YES YES!!!! Soooo much luck! I swear, I think I hit the bamboo furniture lottery today. I was able to pick up both couches (3 pieces each), two chairs, two round chairs, three lamps, seriously about ten tables, and a bunch of other bamboo stuff! Thank you so much for the heads up! I can't believe the furniture was still there!

TT

Great Score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

That's awesome. I have found some amazing deals on craigslist. The best deals are usually tucked away in the posting and not so obvious... kinda like that one. Always happy to alert others of possible good stuff!

Try and post some pics once you get it all set up!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shaker 2008-08-22 21:25 ]

T

That's an awesome score, congrats!! Those lamps are particularly cool-looking!

Rattan lottery is an understatement for sure baby- that's for sure.
Now make that Mai Tai for yourself and your hubby and celebrate already.
Cheers,
Trader Bill
(1961surf)

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2008-08-22 23:15 ]

Hi,

Those Rattan items came from our Estate Sale. I sold them to the young couple. I even gave them a great deal. We sometimes get Tiki items in Estates. You can sign up to our e-mail list and get notices of our upcoming sales by visiting our website and clicking the contact link and dropping us a line.

http://odekirks.com/

Paul Odekirk

Pages: 1 8 replies