Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Ken Pleasant's web site gone?

Pages: 1 6 replies

I check Ken's web site at http://www.pleasanttiki.com/ every now and then to see if he has any new goodies posted, I tried checking it today and it's gone and replaced with a big pile of ads. Anyone know if Ken moved to another domain?

i dunno....ken was last seen wandering aimlessly up and down the northwest coast, drooling and muttering to himself, something about rotten, no good tiki folk,or something to that effect....i don't know if that means anything though....

T

Yeah, but he always does that :D

LT

Looks like the registration on his domain name expired last Sunday and either hasn't been renewed or renewal hasn't taken effect.

Yeah, i was just visiting his site 2 days ago. Hopefully, he just forgot to renew.

K

Thanks for trying to look at the site. I am trying to get it all back up. I am in the process of transferring my domain name to my web-hosting site cause they are different and I did not realize that. Although I do a lot of wandering aimlessly up and down the northwest coast, drooling and muttering to myself, its about the f***ing computer not the tiki folk :) I pretty much suck at this kind of stuff. I cant check my web-mail either. So if you are trying to reach me email me at [email protected]

[ Edited by: keigs20 2008-08-27 21:42 ]

T

Hey Ken, glad to hear it's nothing serious, thanks for checking in! Hope you can get it up and running again soon :)

Pages: 1 6 replies