Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: SHAG's "3 Wahines" serigraph & Benzart Pendants **Ending ToNite!!!**

Pages: 1 2 replies

Aloha!

Well, it's time to start moving some of my better things to help catch up with the ever deepening quagmire of bills that I've been drowning in these past months. Up for Auction on eBay starting tonite at 6:08p.m. is my copy of SHAG's "Three Wahines" serigraph. It's archivally matted and framed and is in Mint Condition.

Here's the link to the Auction Listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300253890565

There isn't any C.O.A. since I never got one from the guy I bought it from about three years ago. He said he never had one, so it could be that there were no C.O.A.'s with this one since it was published Corpro/Nason back in 2001. Any corrections/questions would be welcome, naturally.

Anyway, thanks for looking and Happy Bidding!

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2008-08-27 17:22 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2008-08-29 19:43 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2008-09-03 12:46 ]

JUST ADDED!!!
I'm also selling my Benzart Silver Pendants from the T.C. Only Tiki Farm set that sold out immediately back in '06. They are fantastic, and only 120 were ever made....

It's killing me to have to sell these things, but those who know me know that right now I'm going to have to make alot of sacrifices like this for a while until things get better.

Please check back in a few days for more great stuff that I'll be (begrudgingly) selling.

Mahalo!

They're ending tonite, folks...

So GO GET 'EM!!!!

Mahaloz Plenny!

Pages: 1 2 replies