Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

UK Rum Experience

Pages: 1 10 replies

On the second half of my extended vacation, I am attending the UK Rum Fest. Is this an event that draws many mixed drink aficianados? Having been to some rum tastings, which I generally enjoy, I know that one can be met with a good deal of "cocktail snobbery" for lack of a better description. I like good rum neat as well as the next person, but I also know the joy of a great cocktail. Will I be amongst friends?

M

You will find the guys from Trailer Happiness at least, and will be in good hands.

We are going to be there judging the Tiki Taste Off, but should be around most of the rest of the time too.
Rum Fest is a really great event, I don't think you will find to many snobs.
Look forward to seeing you there.

I'll be there on the Saturday. Just look for the Aloha shirt.

Chris and I will be there too.

I'll be there as well. Had a wonderful time last year and am looking forward to seeing the expanded booth layout and catching up with friends. The "Tiki-off" is hilarious!

looking forward to seeing some of you over the weekend, we will have a small stall set up with some mugs and other bits and bobs, join us for a drink or two.

It's nearly time for Rum Fest again, where there is sure to be plenting of Tiki fun. Infact the one and only Jeff Berry will be there, who I am lucky enough to be teaming up with to judge this years Tiki Face Off.
See some of you there hopefully.

See you all on the Saturday.

H

looking forward to experiencing the Experience for the first time.
Does anyone know when the Bum and the Tiki stuff is happening?

Counting down the days to Rumfest. Hi Lisa BTW. And in answer to your question, there's only one way to find out................Fight!!!!

Pages: 1 10 replies