Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Seattle: Hula Hula ~ September 6th

Pages: 1 20 replies

D

Trader Vic's Bellevue is gone ~ even MORE reason to continue to support our local Tiki Bars!!

The Fuzz & Tiare are going to Hula Hula at 5 on Saturday ~who else is in??

let's meet there!! i might even bring cupcakes...

Hula Hula
106 First Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109

I will try nd see if Iggi and jesse want to come. if so we will all be there

T

Can you make your monkey cupcakes? Haha

D

for you i'll make monkey flavoured cupcakes.

cya there.

S

I'm pretty sure I'm in too!
Dayum, Elicia, I have to get ya yer cupcake condo back temporarilly until I can get ya a new one.
Pea

D

Pea ~ no worries aboot the cupcake condo. i'll swing by in the TBird this week (after i get a new tire).. or i'll just use a box, like the olden days.

i'm just happy i'll get to see my pals again so soon.

are we really getting monkey flavored cupcakes??? mmmm monkey flavor!

S
T

On 2008-09-02 16:19, sweetpea wrote:
http://www.benjerry.com/our_products/flavorWorld.cfm?p=7684010035

I don't see which part of the monkey they used in this recipe? In fact I'm not even sure that the stuff is made with real monkeys. I bet elicia's cupcakes will have real monkey in them?

Wish I lived closer so I could come to the party.

Tikisgrl

T

Thanks for the invite, but alas I can't make it. Please stretch well before attempting the cupcake condo again. It'd be real awkward trying to explain THAT in the emergency room.

I think the Misses said we have a wedding to attend Sat...dang weddings! If by some remote
chance the bride runs off with the banjo player, we'll definitely be there!

I wish I could make it down, but unfortunately I already have tickets to the Great Canadian Beer Festival!

Have a great time everyone!

PLT

We'll be drinking with you in spirit! (and dreaming about cupcakes!) Have a blast!!

S

I might need a ride! anybody. anybody..???

S

we need to use these monkeys in the cupcakes.
http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/51357/

Dawn, I could probably get ya if ya don't find a ride.
Pea

W

No. Instead I will be dinin' on steak and Washington wines, generally livin' it up on borrowed rancher baron luxury at the edge of the Palouse in a town so small I won't even bother mentionin' the name cuz when I do people either say "Where?" (if they're not from far eastern WASH) or "Why there?" (if they are from far eastern WASH).

S

SEEEEEEEE! YOU DO GO TO EASTERN WA ALL THE TIME! YES< I AM YELLING!

D

well, that was FUN ~ a small but thirsty gathering at Hula Hula..

fall-themed cupcakes

frank-todd & me

sweetpea

sophista-tiki, tiare & the fuzz

kaleila

mmm hungry.

S

What a fabulous event that was!
They even had EVENT parking for us! heh
PEa

W

EVEN Though I wasn't there, it definitely looked EVENTful. Exactly the sorta EVENT that the Other EVENTs Forum was created for. Just lookin' at the pics I'd have to rate this EVENT somewheres from a sEVEN To a nine.

Hey! Doesn't Hula Hula sorta look like the kinda place AcE VENTura would hang out? Or thE VENTure Brothers?

How was thE VENTilation? It can sometimes get stuffy in there...Though I guess that depends on the crowd.

Yikes! It's almost elEVEN Til...Gotta run!

Pages: 1 20 replies