Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New screen accurate Brady KU Warrior tiki for sale

Pages: 1 0 replies

Hello everyone, I hope you all are enjoying your summer. Just an announcement...I just finished a brand new KU Warrior tiki that is 100% spot on to the Brady Bunch tiki. I got a hold of better reference material and decided to re-sculpt it. It is a more accurate sculpt, the correct paint job and looks dead on when compared to screen grabs from the dvd. As much as the old version was loved, I am very pleased with the way this turned out. The new version will however NOT be sold through my Silver Shampain company (so don't bother them about it...the old one will continue to be sold on the site). I will be offering this new item to Tiki Central members and 1 or 2 other places. I would like to keep it a bit more exclusive and know who owns one. After that ***hole recast my last tiki and started selling it, I decided to be a bit more selective. I want to keep it a bit more special. The price is $25 plus $8 shipping You can purchase through Paypal to [email protected] or I will take money orders. Here are some photos. Mahalo

[ Edited by: buddylove 2008-09-07 22:41 ]

[ Edited by: buddylove 2008-09-08 16:04 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies