Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

tiki yard sale..many boxes to sell..Denver Aurora Colorado

Pages: 1 7 replies

hello! i had posted a message before about selling off my tiki collection (mostly mugs) the time has come for me to have a yard sale before im off to the UK. If anyone in the colorado Denver Aurora region would like to have some im having a major estate sale. The address is in Aurora one half block east on the corners of Iliff and Chambers just 2 miles east of 225. Cambrian apts (all the way to the back ) building 16- apt204 from 9-3 on sat and sun. Im across the street from the goodwill. Hope some of you can make it.
thanks again,
Hula~

T

Couple of questions...
1.)When is this sale?

2.)How many mugs are you selling? Do you have a list at all?

Thanx

its this weekend sept 6th and 7th see the original post for the rest of the information including direction.no, i dont have a list.I have about 4-5 large boxes of mostly tiki mugs.

HEY! i have about 150 mugs left! guess no one wants $1-free tikis these days..oh well :(

T

Hey I would like a box, but I live in North Carolina. Could you ship a box to a tiki brother on the left coast? We have a much farther trek to the tiki Graceland off the west coast.

sorry tikigod :( my time here is short and im leaving for London in a week..

H
Helz posted on Mon, Sep 8, 2008 7:27 PM

Damn,

Can't believe I missed it.

T

Oh, sweet sonofabitch...
I got a non-tiki buddy living nearby there, too... Could've got 'im to scoop some items if I checked this thread more than like once a month!
Hafta wear my sad-tiki shirt now...

Pages: 1 7 replies