Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Invest in the Swingin' Space Age and tiki with these original paintings!

Pages: 1 3 replies

Make a valuable investment in the Tiki Space Age by buying the 16x20 original enamel on stretched canvas painting, "The SPaCe Swinger" CHEAP! Then, when I die from enamel fumes in 40 or 50 years from now, sell it for BIG BUCKS! The cost is $400. + shipping OR BEST OFFER. It was around double that price at the Tiki Freakout show! Drop me a personal message or email me at [email protected] .

OR send $600 + shipping or BEST OFFER, and get both original paintings "The SPaCe Swinger" AND "Public Enemy"....!"Public Enemy" is 14x18 on board and FRAMED!

OR send $250. + shipping or BEST OFFER and get just "The Public Enemy"!

OR send $120. + shipping or BEST OFFER for the original painting "The Dangler" which is 11x14 on board. It's an oldie, but great if you like shrunken heads and hot rods or both!

OR if you're a real swinger, send $375. + shipping or BEST OFFER and get the ORIGINAL James Bond painting....IT HAS REAL GOLD ON IT! It's 12x24 enamel and gold leaf on stretched canvas.....

I have to narrow out my inventory, because the family and I have run out of creative ways to fix ALPO for dinner. THIS way, we can graduate to Fancy Feast! Again, just email me at [email protected] ! Thanks!

http://www.samgambino.com

[ Edited by: Sam Gambino 2008-09-08 09:28 ]

Great stuff Sam!!!!! Your art blows my mind and always looks even better in person!!!!!!
Get your art in the hands of some of these TC'ers instead of those Art snobs from all those show's your doing. Look forward to seeing some new stuff for your upcoming shows,but I still love looking at the oldies too.............That Goldfinger is the BOMB!!!!!!!!

Catch ya on the Flip!!!!!!!!!!!

This one looks AWESOME in my new DEN (Still Under Construction)

Sam you are the King of Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIG?

Let that Freaky Tiki Flag Fly,

wildsville man

Rory Snyder (A.K.A. Wildsville-man)

[ Edited by: Wildsville man 2008-09-07 23:27 ]

BM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..and there you have it

Thanks so much Rory and bbmoondog! I appreciate your very kind words!

Pages: 1 3 replies