Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Brittanie and Kilikopela in Berlin, Paris and London

Pages: 1 6 replies

B

Kilikopela and I will be in Europe from today until the end of September. Locals — we want to see what tiki your cities have to offer.

Here is our schedule:
Berlin Sept. 10-14
Paris Sept. 15-21
London Sept. 22-28
Frankfurt Sept. 29

I know there several places in London. We want to meet up. Please PM me as I won't be checking TC often but I will be checking email. I will buy you a drink of your chosing.

M

Unfortunately, it looks like I'm just going to miss you by a day or two, as I'm arriving in London on the 30th and staying through Oct. 11th...:(

I'm sure the locals will show you the same, wonderful hospitality they've shown me on my many visits.

Have fun!

V

See you tonight at the Faré Tahiti...

Hinano, yeah.

Hey y'all. I'll be around and could meet up for a drink at, say, TV's or Trailer H on Monday (the 22nd), Wednesday or Friday. Maybe Saturday but probably not.

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris 2008-09-19 10:41 ]

Can't do friday anymore. Some decent work just popped up out of nowhere. Sorry.

Okay, so anyone else who wants to meet us and Tiki Chris Wednesday Sept. 24 at Trailer Happiness, we'll be there around 8:30 pm. The more the merrier.

Hi
I have just PM'd Brittanie, we can't make Wednesday but are trying to sort something out for Saturday night. Depending on how a family illness goes, we are going to be in London on Saturday for the Tattoo Convention and were then hoping to go over to Mahiki or Trader Vics and meet up, anybody else around?

We met these guys at the Hukilau and they are great people, so would be good to see them again.

Pages: 1 6 replies