Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Judd's Hill Harvest Party-Sept.13-Napa Valley-Maikai Gents Tiki Oasis Elevator Band

Pages: 1 5 replies

Hi all!

We're having a harvest party here at Judd's Hill winery this Saturday, September 13. The information is below and I hope to see you.

Judd's Hill Harvest Party
11:00am - 4:00pm
Cost: 15.00
Witness Napa Valley's Harvest 2008 and sample our amazing new releases expertly paired with artisanal cheeses from the Oxbow Market. And that's just the beginning. Enjoy delectable hors d'oeuvres prepared by Chef Daniel Holt of Sausalito's Cavallo Point Lodge and live music by Those guys from the elevator at Tiki Oasis ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUYWuzyFtKM ) (and they'll be joined on ukulele by Iuka Grogg of The Maikai Gents!). Best of all, pick up some delicious Judd's Hill Wine.

Please R.S.V.P. to Pat here at the winery. (707) 255-2332.

Complimentary for Judd's Hill Wine Club Members and just $15 for non-members.

If you're not a member yet, sign-up today. It's free and we'll look forward to having you join us for all the fun! More winery information can be found at http://www.juddshill.com. Also, become a fan of Judd's Hill on Facebook!

[ Edited by: weirduncletiki 2008-09-10 09:30 ]

Someday Judd......I swear we will make it up there.

Hiya Bongofury

You're welcome here anytime (as are all my tiki buddies). Looking forward to catching up sometime soon.

-Weird Unc

CL

Wow Judd, this looks like a fantastic event. I just read this and was about to say "Mai Tai, we're there!" and then realized that it's Sunday...and we're double booked that day! Thanks for letting us all know and I look forward to attending an event up there soon. Hopefully, many others will be able to make it to this special event.

Aloha, Coco Loco and Mai Tai

Thanks for considering our little wine soiree. Just so you know, it'll be taking place today, Saturday. In case you have the day free, we'd love to see you. Enjoy your busy Sunday and hope to see you soon.

-Weird Unc

T

I just love elevator music.

TB

Pages: 1 5 replies