Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Orlando - Home Tiki Bar Crawl ?

Pages: 1 7 replies

I've seen the pacific coast home tiki bar crawls, and have been extremely jealous, knowing I was unable to make them.

How do the Central Floridians feel about trying to put a night of inebriation together? I'm game, and will offer up our humble home-built tiki abode up for a social gathering, and would love to meet the rest of the local ohana.

If interested, let's pick a date sometime in the next month or two, giving folks enough time to plan as both a host and participant.

-adrian

N

Aloha:

I don't have a home bar yet (renting right now) but I'd be willing to attend, and provide booze or something....or we could start at the Tambu Lounge at the Poly (my surrogate home bar for now...=D )

Love to meet some local Ohana.

Peace.

Scott

hey there!
I'm not exactly in orlando, but off to the side in Titusville... I think it's a great idea! My wife and I have put together a little home bar, but we also have a traveling tiki case, so I'm up for it even if people aren't in the mood for a trek... I belive some people have been trying to have a get together at Ohana at Poly resort for some time, be great to mee the local tikiphiles!

Mike

On 2008-09-13 18:20, new2tiki wrote:
Aloha:

I don't have a home bar yet (renting right now) but I'd be willing to attend, and provide booze or something....or we could start at the Tambu Lounge at the Poly (my surrogate home bar for now...=D )

Love to meet some local Ohana.

Peace.

Scott

Meeting up at the Polynesian sounds like a great idea, as either a starter or or a closer for the night.

-adrian

On 2008-09-16 06:57, Retrotiki wrote:
hey there!
I'm not exactly in orlando, but off to the side in Titusville... I think it's a great idea! My wife and I have put together a little home bar, but we also have a traveling tiki case, so I'm up for it even if people aren't in the mood for a trek... I belive some people have been trying to have a get together at Ohana at Poly resort for some time, be great to mee the local tikiphiles!

Mike

Road trip to Titusville!

Personally, our home bar isn't anything extravagant nor is the pool/patio, but welcoming in the folks we've met locally while at the Hukilau and past Ohana trips is something Jen and I have wanted to do for a while, as well as meeting other people in the area.

-adrian

PI

We are also renting but have a tiki area instead of a dining room space :wink: My hubby and I are definitely interested in a gathering.

Great! We have lots of local interest, just need a catalyst!!

My wife and I are celebrating our 1yr anniversary next weekend and will be at Disney Sat Oct 11 and Sun Oct 12. We plan on hitting Ohana and Tambu lounge at the Poly while we're there (probably Sat night) If any of you would like to come out and sip some Mai Tai's with us, drop me a line!!

On 2008-09-29 08:27, Retrotiki wrote:
Great! We have lots of local interest, just need a catalyst!!

My wife and I are celebrating our 1yr anniversary next weekend and will be at Disney Sat Oct 11 and Sun Oct 12. We plan on hitting Ohana and Tambu lounge at the Poly while we're there (probably Sat night) If any of you would like to come out and sip some Mai Tai's with us, drop me a line!!

We might be able to make it for some drinks before dinner, I'll shoot you a PM a few days prior! Knowing how dinner reservations go there, it'll be difficult to get a large group in with the time available. You may want to post a new topic in case your invite isn't being seen inside this thread.

-adrian

Pages: 1 7 replies