Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Wanna buy a TraderVics $100 gift card for $75? SOLD

Pages: 1 5 replies

Serious.
Since I have this $100 gift card that was for Bellevue WA TV's and they closed, the folks at TV headquarters said that it could ONLY be used at TV EMERYVILLE, which I won't be making it to anytime soon, dangit. (and i'm going to vegas, but can't use it there.fooey)
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
If anyone would like to purchase it and maybe use it during the SF tiki crawl, that would be cool. or someone who is down there and just wants it for future use... What I'm thinking is...

If I know and trust you, or Mig, Hanford, Martin or HumuHumu vouches for ya, I'll send the card to ya, when you are at TV's, make sure with the cashier that it works (so you know I'm not sending a bum card) and then use the card, and then send me paypal, or check or money order or whatever...

Any takers? I wish ic ould be there to use it, you know drinks would be on me. arrrrrgh.
Pea

[ Edited by: sweetpea 2008-12-17 11:52 ]

T

I'll bite!

S

it's yours!
super cool.
I'll send it and also the email that TV sent me.
What addy do ya want me to send it to?

Trader Vic’s Emeryville $50.00 gift certificate for $25.00!

Merry Christmas!

(Someone posted this somewhere (in a different thread)and I could not find it. At the time there was only 6 available. Now there are 90.)

I posted the original in another thread and missed out! Thanks for the update and I will head over and actually get one for myself this time.

Thanks for posting- gotta have it.

Pages: 1 5 replies