Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Kitty, Daisy and Lewis - check out these swinging kids from London

Pages: 1 9 replies

If you've heard them you know what I'm talking about.
For those of you that have yet to catch this rocking family act - I think you'll be very pleased with the groove that these youngsters are bringing.
You London cats should certainly make every effort to see them, I know that I am eagerly waiting for a chance to.

http://www.myspace.com/kittydaisyandlewis

Yeah they’re great. I found them relatively early on at mySpace, and it gave me great hope. Discovering over time that they are more than a usual Rockabilly act supported that. I always thought a healthy number of teens should be into this kind of music, otherwise it would be just all old men, and it would become academic.

H

Wow! I like their attitude. They just released a 78rpm vinyl album "the first of its kind to be made in over 50 years!" . Personally I don't think they should have released it on cd too. The 78rpm should have been the only medium. If ya want to hear it, get a turntable that can play it. If you're not up to the task, then you don't deserve to hear it.

In a dream, Zoviet France had a limited releasse of CDs partially embedded in blocks of plastic.The digital surface was avaiable for exposure to a laser but could by no means play in a proper cd player.
So essentially. The music was embodyed in the plastic

H

Wow! I like their attitude. They just released a 78rpm vinyl album "the first of its kind to be made in over 50 years!" . Personally I don't think they should have released it on cd too. The 78rpm should have been the only medium. If ya want to hear it, get a turntable that can play it. If you're not up to the task, then you don't deserve to hear it.

In a dream, Zoviet France had a limited releasse of CDs partially embedded in blocks of plastic.The digital surface was avaiable for exposure to a laser but could by no means play in a proper cd player.

H

H

B

You can say that again !!

I think i must be a little slow today because it took until I'd read the third post before i realized he'd multiply posted.

can you say computer hick up?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

T

We have seen play live a couple of times and they are even better than on record, the whole family plays with them (mum and Dad)if they ever play in the states check them out!

Pages: 1 9 replies