Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Tease-O-Rama hits Seattle, Portland, Ashland and SF!

Pages: 1 1 replies

B

Brought to you by Baby Doe (who also produces Tiki Oasis) Tease-O-Rama is taking it on the road!

** I need volunteers in Portland! Are you located in that area cause I really need some help and I know I can count on Tiki People!! **

Tease-O-Rama--The World's PREMIERE International Burlesque Showcase and Convention--is taking it on the road in 2008! Over 200 Gorgeous Gals and Guys in 10 Daring Dazzling Days of Madcap Mirth and Misadventure! All the Glamour and Excitement you've come to expect from Tease-O-Rama—only MORE of it!

The Main Event: Tease-O-Rama 2008--four delirious days and nights in sultry San Francisco! The Brightest Stars in the Glittering Galaxy of burlesque return for "The Best of The Best in New Burlesque!" Jaw-dropping entertainment by night, "How to" classes by day! See the show this year--BE the show next year! October 2nd – 5th, 2008

TEASE-O-RAMA ROADSHOW 2008 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
*Swinging It in Seattle, September 26th
*Pumping It In Portland, September 27th
*Aweing them in Ashland, September 29th
*Shaking and Shimmying in San Francisco, October 2nd – 5th, 2008

WOW!!! NEW THIS YEAR:
Tease-O-Rama is proud to partner with Zumanity™, The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil™. See a special performance from the sexy and seductive Las Vegas production of Zumanity™ at our Friday night showcase in San Francisco, October 3rd, 2008! Also…

THE BIG BOOK OF BURLESQUE MAKES ITS DEBUT!
Tease-O-Rama's annual official event program has now expanded to include the FIRST EVER guide to all things burlesque. This will be THE sourcebook on burlesque today for fans, event producers, performers and interested observers! The Big Book Of Burlesque will be given on entry to all Tease-O-Rama attendees in all cities, and will be available for purchase on-line after the event.

It's Gals and Gags Galore! Old Fashioned burlesque as YOU like it! Ooh La La!

http://www.teaseorama.com

RB

What kind of help are you looking for? PM me...I may be able to help out...I'm actually in town this coming weekend with nothing on the calendar.

Pages: 1 1 replies