Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Bay Area People: The majesty of Jewdriver

Pages: 1 8 replies

M

If you're free tonight, check out Jewdriver at Gilman. The drummer is Dave Mello formerly of Operation Ivy and Schlong, and they are bound to kick ass. See below:

It had to happen. Ian Stewart's racist Oi band, Skrewdriver, succumbs to the effects of the Zionist plot that is the music industry. Enter Jewdriver, the all-Semite tribute to skinhead rock. We're not sure what to expect, but it's gotta be great. All Hail the Jew Dawn! The band starts at 8 p.m. on the button, followed by a ridiculously good lineup of Panty Raid, the Rock and Roll Adventure Kids, Sharp Knife, and the Fleshies. Saturday at 924 Gilman. 510-525-9926. (Katy St. Clair)

There's few times in life when you celebrate someone's death, but Ian Stewart's accident was one of those occasions.

Trader Woody

K

Long live the Jews!
http://www.heebmagazine.com/

For non tiki-talk:

[ Edited by: kahukini on 2003-03-27 11:53 ]

Up Yiz all, there is only one politically correct OI band and thats edinburgh's OI POLLOI
There anti-corporate left wing Oi has been making me laugh for years, i almost married their polish bass player so she could stay in the country.

On 2003-03-15 14:24, Trader Woody wrote:
There's few times in life when you celebrate someone's death, but Ian Stewart's accident was one of those occasions. Trader Woody

....For me it was Jerry Garcia. Listened to Black Flag all night and got snookered on Olde English malt liquor. We went around to a few thrift stores and had a Birckenschlock bonfire the next day to wrap up the festivities.

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna on 2003-03-16 10:56 ]

E

....For me it was Jerry Garcia...We went around to a few thrift stores and had a Birckenschlock bonfire the next day to wrap up the festivities.
[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna on 2003-03-16 10:56 ]

BK, I knew I liked you for reasons other than your amazing carving skills and incredible bar!

Ol' Jerry...I wonder if he's really grateful...

:) em

T

God knows I was, Em!

The King is dead! Long live Phish.

M

Head Dead Head Dead

(from 'The Onion' -- I'm clever, but not that clever)

-=C

Pages: 1 8 replies