Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

new shrunken heads in cool lighted display cases LOWERING PRICE!!!

Pages: 1 9 replies

T
THOR's posted on Sat, Oct 4, 2008 8:41 PM

Aloha all!!!

I finished another painting for the gallery and took a break this weekend to make a few of my shrunken heads to clear my head! These are something special..I put a few things together to make 4 museum style glass display boxes with heads inside!! They look like they were torn out of a curiosity museum!! VERY cool...lighted with a small low watt light inside top...cord and switch included.

Pictured is the first of four. Heads are stunningly real....and this is ready to plug into your Tiki bar shelves or library of curiosities. Again..I don't know if I can get the supplies to make more of these cases..so for now..these four are it! I have this one and will make two more with spiked lips like my other ones tomorrow. I have a few messages on my pm's from interested buyers for heads..please view this thread if you have pm'ed me or not and all is first come first serve.

Price for everything ready to go is $300.00 or $275.00 if you pay cash and meet me at Tonga Hut next week to pick it up!! I just found a resource that can help me with making more cases if there is the demand, so I was able to drop the price here. I prefer local delivery but can ship(shipping not included in price). This is a great deal...and will be a center of conversation in your place...NO QUESTION! DISCOUNT These are all museum quality..and VERY, very believable..down to the eyelashes and nose hair!

See below for sample....All four cases will be identical. Heads will be either skewered or lace lipped after this one.

Mahalo! THOR

[ Edited by: THOR's 2008-10-04 20:46 ]

[ Edited by: THOR's 2008-10-05 15:45 ]

RH

Excellent! The aged appearance makes this look like it is from a victorian-age curio cabnet. I've never seen anything quite like it.

T

Thanks Rob!!

These are lil' gems!! I have gotten a few private messages about flexibility on price. There is room for that...especially if doing cash deals. ~T

Tres cool!

S
sungod posted on Mon, Oct 6, 2008 2:38 PM

Amazing. They look so real.

H
hewey posted on Mon, Oct 6, 2008 7:55 PM

These look great mate, well done :D

T
THOR's posted on Mon, Oct 6, 2008 9:12 PM

Thanks guys!! These are about gone... I can make one more if there is interest.

I have a lot on my plate..but if there are nay of you wanting heads..lemme know..I always love and excuse to get off the painting and do a few late night head shrinkings!!!

I am very interested. Please contact me. I have stuff to trade if your willing. Check my posts on carvings. TT1

probably the best display ever created!Great job ....inspiring

T

Thanks Tucson and Tikiville....

Tucson....I have one left, but doing these to donate proceeds to another artists development funds. If you are interested, PLEASE let me know asap. Thanks! ~~T

Pages: 1 9 replies