Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: tiki t-shirts !!!!

Pages: 1 13 replies

I

Check out our Tiki shirts.
http://stores.ebay.com/MarlyDogg (look in the category TIKI & TRIBAL

.99 AUCTION:
http://cgi.ebay.com/TIKI-CROSSBONES-T-SHIRT-HAWAII-TRIBAL-SKULL-XL_W0QQitemZ230298470081QQihZ013QQcategoryZ29460QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

[ Edited by: irtiki 2008-10-10 09:17 ]

[ Edited by: IRTIKI 2008-10-10 09:30 ]

Nice and simple, I like.

Regarding No 2: Does Vince Ray know you used the Tiki he designed for the Tabou Tiki Room Berlin poster?

That palm tree on the white t-shirt looks like TikiTony's art.

I

Does your mother know you are out without your helmet on again??!!! LOL

Cheers!

Whoops! What happened to that shirt! :D

Geee, and now the Tiki Tony-type T is gone, too! First there were four, now there are two... see what happens when you come to TIKI CENTRAL? :)

I think I recognize some other peoples stuff(not tiki). This dude is ripping off the planet.

I

Hmmm, ripping people off the planet...Let me be the first to welcome you to the English language.
I hold the copyright to most of my graphics, and I thank the earlier poster for pointing out that the graphic for the shirt in question was "borrowed" I verified that fact and promptly removed the offending shirts.
For all the haters out there who have nothing better to do then gossip about what might be ripped off without actually having a clue, please stop swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool.
For everyone else,
Cheers and thanks for the kind words.

I'm sorry dude!!

On 2008-10-11 17:17, IRTIKI wrote:
...Let me be the first to welcome you to the English language.

IR TIKI is proper English?

I hold the copyright to most of my graphics, and I thank the earlier poster for pointing out that the graphic for the shirt in question was "borrowed"

• I think in the English language; "Ripped off" is "Borrowed" without someone permission, in my language anyway. "Most" of the graphics...except those "Ripped Off" *

For all the haters out there who have nothing better to do then gossip about what might be ripped off without actually having a clue, please stop swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool.

• Oh come on now...haters isn't English and the rest of this sentence doesn't make any sense and is pretty mean...hater.*

Like I have said before Marley-Dogg, Stick around, look around and see what we are about, Then jump in. You crossed paths with Bigbrotiki who wrote the book.
Your comments about out without a helmet and gene pool swimming were pretty sophomoric but then some of the other shirts on the Ebay are pretty insulting also. Good luck with that. You might fill out your profile and join in on some the topics to break the ice.

I once asked a question about how much a Witco globe was and I am still paying for it, so don't feel like the Lone Ranger

"I once asked a question about how much a Witco globe was and I am still paying for it, so don't feel like the Lone Ranger" -quote,Stevie

thats it? i expected more from you 'lighting fast wit' and 'razor sharp sence of humor'.

you are not paying for anything.,you did not ask a question about the price ,you were,in my opinion( which i still stand by) being a 'smart ass' with your "make you a deal you can't refuse in my opinion is a $100,00" and in PM'S. i called you on it.you choose to take it public and whine about it about it. and you still are it seems. would you like a moist towelette?

i am done with this . i am letting it go. YOU,do the same

"Pets are welcome,Children 'MUST' be on leash" TD

[ Edited by: TIKI DAVID 2008-10-12 07:57 ]

TIKI DAVID, you just confirmed what Bananabobs was saying.

And if you were truly serious about "letting it go" you never would have replied to him.

However, I do find it all amusing.

[ Edited by: Hakalugi 2008-10-12 23:45 ]

Pages: 1 13 replies