Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Meet & Greet - Kowloon - Sat. 10/18 4pm

Pages: 1 11 replies

Just in case you missed it on the NE events page, we'll be meeting up at the Kowloon for some drinks & general jackassery this saturday.

If you're free, come out & hang for awhile.

I havent seen most of you since the NETT....which, from your standpoint, might be a good thing, but hey, I miss you guys. Cmon out!!

T

I'm looking forward to coming out! Oh yeah and I'm bringing my mug "official" mug for a group shot so someone should maybe bring a camera?

Speaking of cameras, where is that picture of us outside? You know, the one with you wearing a dress. I was the one in pink, remember? lol

I may just meet ya'll up at Kowloon this Saturday. T'would be nice to socialize again.

Cheers,
~Ramona

T

Oh great, Dave and I have been going back & forth on going or not going! Still not sure as so much to do around here.. Damn it.. Another missed event.. who knows, might just jump in the car tomorrow after work and take the longggggggggg ride any way! Stay over a couple of nights and come back on Sunday. Save some rum for me... :lol: Kelly if you're checking in here, sorry I never replied to you, but Dave & I are bickering about this meeting for a few weeks now. :( But you never know, I might just jump into that helicopter of ours and meet you all any way. :lol:

B

Good idea tikisgrl!!

If you've got a Queequeg MS Mug, bring it along for a nice group shot!

T

On 2008-10-16 06:24, Bargoyle wrote:
Good idea tikisgrl!!

Yay! I love mug shots... Is it Saturday yet? I need rum!

On 2008-10-16 06:24, Bargoyle wrote:
Good idea tikisgrl!!

Sully, I know you'll be carrying a carfull of stuff but please remember my mug. #1, right?

H

Love the bring-your-mug idea! I'll make sure to bring mine.

Well, not sure if I can make it to the Kowloon. I've got a friend (and truck) bringing me to the New Tiki in the early am to pick up my rock wall sculpture. Doubt I will be able to coax another friend to taxi me to the Kowloon for the Meet and Greet! Bummer! I hate to miss a Kowloon festivus!
If any one happens to be driving by Exit 2 off of 95 on the NH/Mass border - I live right there! I'm just 35 miles from the Kowloon- door to door! Public transportation up this way just sucks!

T

On 2008-10-17 12:30, jpmartdog wrote:
Well, not sure if I can make it to the Kowloon. I've got a friend (and truck) bringing me to the New Tiki in the early am to pick up my rock wall sculpture. Doubt I will be able to coax another friend to taxi me to the Kowloon for the Meet and Greet! Bummer! I hate to miss a Kowloon festivus!
If any one happens to be driving by Exit 2 off of 95 on the NH/Mass border - I live right there! I'm just 35 miles from the Kowloon- door to door! Public transportation up this way just sucks!

See you in the morning then? Gonna swing by to see if there is anything left for an avid collector!

I will be at New Tiki at about 10:23 am. Looking forward to seeing you Beth!

[ Edited by: jpmartdog 2008-10-18 06:14 ]

T

Quick link to some pictures from the meat & great with some Mug Shots That Mug Rocks wish I had one!

Pages: 1 11 replies