Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Estate Sale in San Leandro/Oakland, CA

Pages: 1 9 replies

L

I saw this Estate Sale (not my sale) on Craigslist..looks like they have a few Witco pieces and a few sets of Bamboo furniture.

Here is a pic and the link :)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/gms/882522797.html

Some Sneaky Tikis and 3 face bucket mugs in there, look like Harvey's.
I can't wait to see the pictures on the TIKI-Finds thread.
Sweet bamboo livingroom looking for a new home.
I bet some of us TC'ers are there right now! (Friday morning ~8:30)

This is actually the downstairs "Rumpus Room". The table in the center is the set with the four wedge-shaped pull-out seats. They ladies are asking $95 for the Witco walling hanging. There are several nice older bottle of liquors that they are giving away , with purchase, to shoppers that are 21+.

Don't go for the Witco cat; I have it now, along with a couple other things.

Cheers,
~The Crazy Cat Lady

Nice come-up Haole-akamai!

Thanks for sharing your craigslist discovery leleliz... I think I might check this out tomorrow.

[ Edited by: Trad'r Bill 2008-10-17 17:41 ]

The whole house is a pleasant trip to the 1960s, right down to the encroaching, shaped juniper bushes and japoneque rock-"water" vignette in the backyard.

Just got back from the sale - I missed the witco wall hanging by minutes... oh well - I hope a member of the ohana got it.

BTW, everything is 50% off today! I was contemplating getting the 4pc rattan swivel rocker set... only $37.50 (I have no room though)

[ Edited by: Trad'r Bill 2008-10-18 10:30 ]

This is a beautiful set, folks. Plus, I'm so in love with it (but have no place to have it) that I'd be willing to make new covers (which they'll need) for cheap for the winner, if it a TCer....

Yep , I got the outrigger and the set of Harvey's mugs. After 4pm today everything is going to be free. So if you are in the area you might want to stop by and check out what is left.

The swivel-rockers are gone... darnit I should have got them :)

L

I am so glad that my cruising Craigslist paid off for you fine folks!

(and they say slacking off at work playing on the internet is not a valuable way to spend your time!)

Great scores guys!

Pages: 1 9 replies