Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

12/13/08 Save the Date "Spermy's Blowhole " Party

Pages: 1 14 replies

This is just a post for all to save the date December 13, 2008.

We will be throwing our annual December party at "Spermy's Blowhole". I just want to give everbody who wants to attend plenty of time to plan for it. We will be having a band or bands, as well as, good times.

So save the date!!!

More info will be available when the date gets closer. Marq your calenders. We are located in Hawthorne,CA. just a few blocks away from where the Beach Boys grew up.

ah hell speaking of the Beach boys, I can't go because there is a .....
just kidding,
my calendar is free, and marked for your party,
even if there was a surf show, I'd go to your party bruddah,
:wink:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

On 2008-10-17 15:37, The Sperm Whale wrote:

We will be throwing our annual December party at "Spermy's Blowhole". I just want to give everbody who wants to attend plenty of time to plan for it. We will be having a band or bands, as well as, good times.

So save the date!!!

More info will be available when the date gets closer. Marq your calenders. We are located in Hawthorne,CA. just a few blocks away from where the Beach Boys grew up.

what the....???

you must be hurtin for friends posting this live!!!

Arrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

he wants there to be 200 people instead of just 100 or so that is normally at his partys.
Spermy and Whale Rider sure do throw ragin partys.
Just ask Jon Paul, and the rug on the top of their toilet seat.
:wink:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

We'll be your friends... we really enjoyed meeting you at Mr. and Mrs. Bongofury's party!

Did someone say Party @ Spermy's?

bwa ha ha ha,.
Rapa Nui man...

We have plenty of friends!! There is always room for a few more!! I remember when The Whale Rider and I were new and well I want everbody to know the Aloha we got back in the day!! TC is full of cool peeps!!

Count on us , Dude you throw a ROCKIN PARTY CYA SOON . Katman

On 2008-10-17 20:17, RevBambooBen wrote:

On 2008-10-17 15:37, The Sperm Whale wrote:

So save the date!!!

what the....???

you must be hurtin for friends posting this live!!!

Arrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

He never said everyone was invited, just to save the date. He's crafty like that

On 2008-10-20 16:57, The Sperm Whale wrote:
We have plenty of friends!! There is always room for a few more!! I remember when The Whale Rider and I were new and well I want everbody to know the Aloha we got back in the day!! TC is full of cool peeps!!

That's a cool attitude! I'm pretty new and I could use some Aloha Spirit from the cool kids!

S
squid posted on Tue, Oct 21, 2008 2:14 PM

Good times!!! Sounds like you'll need name tags for this one...

Especially the day after.

Hmmmm. I imagine there will be rum? No?

On the calendar. Miss you, Spermy.

Hey Father Tiki,
long time no post.
please come to Spermy's party.
been way too long.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Pages: 1 14 replies