Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

apology to the ohana

Pages: 1 11 replies

i want to apologize to all of you for my meltdown. like all of you, i come to tc for art i like, the sense of community and to make friends. so i'm very regretful for alienating so many people. i've spent the last 2 days trying to mend the fences i tore down. i'm not trying to excuse my poor behavior, but we had to put our beloved little dog to sleep last tuesday, ironically because of cancer. then the bowl fiasco happened and i flipped out. i'm taking a long hard look at my actions and i hope you'll accept my apology. i sent this apology to hanford and several people who posted their objections to my posts. hanford replied that others who didn't post were also dismayed and gave me the option of posting this apology in the ohana forum. i hope the ohana who received my apology pms don't think i'm insincere because i wrote kind of a form letter. i absolutely mean every word. peace and mahalo, bullet

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2008-10-21 14:28 ]

well...you've always been alright by me....i accept your apology but i wish i knew what you were apologizing for...seems i must have missed the meltdown...sounds like it was a good one...

oh well...i can't read every damn thread all the time...

to the folks who have sent messages of forgiveness to me, i am humbled and deeply touched. i'm sure some people will never forgive me for my insensitivity and stupidity, and i don't blame them. to those of you who do; mahalo, mahalo, mahalo. i'm glad i'm not so dense that i can't admit my mistakes and learn from them. thanks tipsy, but i'm sure not gonna point you towards the thread.

You are forgiven. Now breathe, don't think, just breathe.

G
GROG posted on Tue, Oct 21, 2008 11:51 PM

GROG forgive you, but not Tipsy.

DAMN YOU TIPSY!!!!!

TT

bullet rules

H

It was just a bad moment and it passed quickly, we understand.

S

We are not all supposed to forgive regardless, but when someone changes their ways, or is aiming to, we should. Then asking forgiveness is really a promise to change. Granting forgiveness is then an act of hope and belief.

Always fight as brothers, not as enemies. You want to be able to shake hands at the end.

T

Apologizing to the TC Ohana is nice, but the one who really deserves the apology is Tiki Meli. Hopefully you did that too, regardless of whether or not you felt she was wrong.

Aloha.

De Ja Vu!

B

Put your mind at ease Bullet, I'm sure everyone is fine by now. An apology is always difficult to do and most of them that are Needed never get posted. You are The man, with Respect!
Really sorry to hear about your pet having to be put away, people who don't understand have never had pets or kids, same difference. Just Sorry!
It's still nice having you back around.

Grace and I just lost our little Jack Russell "Shorty" to liver cancer, after bringing this family joy and companionship for close to 15 years. My heart goes out to you, man. Losing a close, beloved dog has the same impact as losing a human family member. I had my meltdown on Holloween, but managed to get too drunk to type, thank god.

Pages: 1 11 replies