Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Selling Part Of Mug Collection - Most of them rare or retired Part 2 11/07

Pages: 1 13 replies

T

My mug shelves are too full and I need some room so I am selling off some of my Tiki Farm mugs. Most of them are rare or retired. This is part 2.

Click Here

One I want to highlight is the Tiki Farm Cheeseburger at The Oasis Mug. This mug has the original name of the restaurant before Jimmy Buffett sued the chain and had their name changed.

Click Here

Thanx for looking.

Vegas BABY!

[ Edited by: TikiPug 2008-11-07 20:49 ]

[ Edited by: TikiPug 2008-11-07 20:50 ]

T

Bump - Auctions end tomorrow.

Thanx for looking

T

Auctions end in a couple of hours.

Oh Noes! The mugs, I was outbid!

T

New mugs added. Check out post #1

I CAN has a cheezeburger!!1!1!

Dude... what the heck?? Are you stealing pictures of my mugs from Ooga-Mooga? Not cool!

Tiki Pug's ebay listing: ebay link

My Ooga-Mooga page: Ooga Link

T

Uh, no.

Thanks for changing the pics on your auction!

T

Yeah, you caught me. I don't normally "borrow" pictures from other people.
I went to list that auction last night and the pictures I took were so awful I needed something better to get the auction going until I had a second to take new pictures. I looked at Ooga Mooga and yours were the best.

Here is one my original pictures:

I kept trying to fix the brightness and the color and it never turned out right.

Sorry for the indiscretion but take it as a compliment that you take good pictures.

Vegas BABY!

[ Edited by: TikiPug 2008-11-12 07:53 ]

No prob my man! Thanks for making the change. All is well in the land of Tiki.

T

Bump. Mugs end in 5 hours.

Bid high and bid often.

now that one i just do not get. what is the problem with borrowing a pic of a mass produced mug?
and please ,do not over react and preach to me your stance on it ,just answer the question.

T

Last minute bumpity bump bump

Pages: 1 13 replies