Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Lapatiki # 1 on eBay

Pages: 1 14 replies

B

Cannibal Bunny Mug - Sold

[ Edited by: Babalu 2008-12-23 21:55 ]

S
squid posted on Sun, Oct 26, 2008 4:30 PM

Have I mentioned how freakin' awesome these are? Cheers Baba!

B

Thanks Squid! The Cannibal Bunny has SOLD...thanks for looking everyone.

The 1st Cobra Fang is still available. I listed him in the Grand Member's area as I thought it might be a good way to support TC. If he doesn't go in the next few days, I'll list him here on Market Place for a few more days before putting him up on eBay.

Thanks again folks...

Kill Da Wabbit!

B

Plenty more Lapatiki's coming down the pipeline Unga...If you purchase one, you can kill it as many times as you like :)

B

Cobra Fang #1 - No longer available

[ Edited by: Babalu 2008-10-31 21:50 ]

B

Sorry folks, I have decided to gift this mug to a friend. More goodies coming soon....

L

Your friends are very lucky Babalu :P

Liana.

Ah Rick your art keeps getting better & better I feel privileged. You are packed with tons of talent. I love the Cobra Fang mug glad I had the chance to see it at Oasis. Right on... Can't wait to see whats next. p.s. wheres the "airstream" mug? not tiki but be fun to lift the top off of... One man's trash is another man's trailer...

B

Cobra Fang Mug #2 - SOLD

[ Edited by: Babalu 2008-12-10 20:06 ]

B

Lapatiki Mug #1 - sold

[ Edited by: Babalu 2008-12-23 21:55 ]

B

Shameless Bump...1 day remaining

Beautiful mug!

Babalu,
I am very happy to announce that I won the Lapatiki and he will be in great company with the Cannibal Bunny. I love the fact that you use an animal that seems to innocent and innocuous and turn it into a savage.
Maggie

B

YAY! I'm real happy that he will be going to a new home where his brother is already at. :-)

Thanks Maggie!

Pages: 1 14 replies