Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: PalaPala's first Dirtnapple mug on ebay!

Pages: 1 0 replies

P

Aloha all - here's my first try at selling my mugs to the world.
This is the beginning of many future pieces including coming up soon, Franken kitty, Zombie dog, Zombie monkey. I'm also willing to do personalized mugs. If you look at the back, where it says "Dirtnapple" on a bone could be changed to pretty much anything up to 12 letters.
Possibly different glazes as well.
Let me know what you think
Mega-Mahalo's - PalaPala

New Tiki Mug - the original "Dirtnapple"
Original design, skull, fez, & pineapple! Dead drunk!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300269030092
Brand new on the Tiki Mug scene-
Freshly unearthed – the original "Dirtnapple" !
It’s got it all - Skull, Fez, and Pineapple! Very limited release ( number 3 of 25 or less ) ! Cool reusable stainless steel straw included.
Lovingly hand produced by PalaPala - no two the same!
Holds 8 ounces of liquid love ( Dirtnapple drink recipe included ) and fits nicely in the palm of your sweaty little hand.
Be the envy of all your dead friends!

The legend and origin of the Dirtnapple mug
Not so long ago, in a place not very far away, there lived (sort of) a great zombie queen. She was tired of the same boring rum drinks, served in the same old coconut shell cups, so she decreed that anyone who could come up with a drink and Tiki mug as beautiful and intoxicating as she was would receive the secrets of eternal joy and inebriation. And so it was that many men from across the land and sea came bearing lovely brimming vessels of tasty strong spirited beverages. She tasted each in turn, turned up her nose and promptly ate the brains of every hopeful artist. Soon no one was left to buy the beautiful queen a drink, and as she sat languishing on her throne of bone, a tiny little old woman approached her, saying “great queen, at the time of the next full moon go to the grave of your great great grandmother and with a silver spade dig under the tombstone and there you will find and old bottle and a withered old pineapple. Take the spade and hollow out the fruit and fill it with the contents of the bottle and you will finally receive your true reward.”
So the queen did as the old woman asked, found the pineapple and bottle and hollowed out the old fruit with the silver spade, pouring in the contents of the bottle. The pineapple became fresh and sweet scented again, and the liquid sparkled as it reflected the moonlight. The queen drank deep and then with her eyes rolled up, and a smile so wide the corners met at the back of her head, she keeled over dead in a final “DirtNap”.
So thanks to the old woman, joy and inebriation runs rampant in the world today.
The moral – The Dirtnapple mug and drink recipe will give you great happiness and intoxication - provided you do not eat too many brains.

Front:

Back:

Tassle:

Inside:

Bottom:

Pages: 1 0 replies