Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Judd's Hill Hanukkah Hootenanny, Dec.7-Napa-Meshugga Beach Party!

Pages: 1 6 replies

Aloha, Tiki Central! This just in from Napa Valley's most tiki-friendly winery:

Join us for The Hanukkah Hootenanny on Sunday December 7 from 12:00pm-4:00pm at Judd's Hill Winery, 2332 Silverado Trail in Napa, 94558.

It will be a benefit for Fair Housing Napa Valley, a non-profit organization that ensures that everyone is given an equal opportunity to live in the housing of their choice.

We’ll have entertainment by Meshugga Beach Party (more info at http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com), who play traditional Jewish folk songs in a surf music style, all our current release (and some surprise) wines, and a latke bar unlike any other! Winery chef, national BBQ champ, Pat Burke will be showing off some new treats!

All are welcome to join the festivities. The Hootenanny is FREE for Judd’s Hill Wine Club members and $40/person for non-Wine Club members.

There is no charge to join our Wine Club. To RSVP and/or purchase tickets for The Hootenanny, call the winery at 707-255-2332.

There will be a charitable effort as well----guests who bring an unwrapped (in the box) toy with a value of $10 or more, 5 cans of non-perishable food, or one or more pairs of lightly worn shoes to donate, will receive a certificate to return to the winery for a free tour and tasting in the future. Judd’s Hill Wine Club members who bring a holiday gift of this type will receive a special surprise gift.

More winery information at http://www.juddshill.com

Reading From The Dead Joke Scrolls At Hanukkah Hootenanny 2007:

[ Edited by: weirduncletiki 2008-11-03 14:56 ]

TM

Are the Gents also performing?

On 2008-11-06 08:31, lucas vigor wrote:
Are the Gents also performing?

Not officially, but the whole group was present at the last Hootenanny and being that we are an easily persuaded bunch...

S

Hey everyone who lives near Napa, I urge you to come up next week. last year was a blast and this year should be even better. Can you say Latka Bar?

This event sounds great but don't know if we can make it as we just got home from there....Also did anyone other than Mrs.Lurker, myself, and the Dr.Tiki Mojos catch the sighting of the Mai Kai Gents front man at the Yountville Festival of Lights? I need to hear the full version of "Happy Han-u-ka" you sir are a genius!

Wow, we made the Wall Street Journal! What a handsome punim, Shecky!

Hinano Paul: I heard you were in town and I'm sorry to have missed saying hello in person. Glad you made it to the Yountville festival and that you enjoyed The Maikai Gents' unreleased smash hit "Aloha, Hanukkah Hello!" Meshugga Beach Party will be backing me up on that tune on Sunday.

Happy Holidays to all!

-Weird Unc

Aloha! Can't wait for this Latke Luau!

-TMMML

Pages: 1 6 replies