Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tarantula Clothing Company!

Pages: 1 5 replies

Hi Guys,

I found this cool store in LA , don't worry they have a website too!
They have some of the coolest Mens Hawaiian button downs and really sexy Hawaiian dresses for the gals, my girlfriend looked hott!!

Check them out and stop by the store! The store is like walking into a tiki paradise in the middle of the city! They have murals and way out tiki huts! Very cool place and very cool people!

Here's the website and I think they have a myspace also!
http://www.TarantulaClothingCompany.com

Quisp

S

Cool! Thanks for sharing.

Nice. I'll show my Girlfried. Christmas is coming and I always need cool threads.

This said, a definite sales pitch for a commercial website like this (no matter if related to the owners or independently done ), should be posted in Marketplace. Especially if it is as unspecific in its Tiki content! General Tiki does not mean "Tiki and all things related in general".
ALL small businesses are hurting nowadays, and we should try to support them, but Tiki Central's departmental structure should still be adhered to :

Tiki Marketplace: eBay auctions, product announcements, STORE LISTING, and more.

W

I agree entirely, but I also mostly abandoned all hope for reason and order some time back.

RR

Make your vote count today and move this thread to marketplace.

U-Moderate '08!

Pages: 1 5 replies