Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Did you take a menu from the Kona Club during the Tiki Crawl?

Pages: 1 5 replies

Aloha guys,

Just found out that a LOT of the Kona Club's menus went missing during our stop there during the Tiki Crawl. If it wasn't obvious, the Crawl is all about supporting our local Tiki bars -- and swiping their menus (which if I remember correctly, are large, multi-page binders) is actually the OPPOSITE of what we're about, and really doesn't help our cause at all. We don't want the bars we visit to regret or even refuse or visits.

I talked with the owner of the Kona, and he's not mad. But I hope that it was a simple case of confusion. After all, a lot of people purchased bareware from the Kona that night. So, if you have a menu from the Kona Club in your possession, or for that matter, anything swiped from any of the locations we visited on the Crawl, can you mail it back to them?

You don't need to put a return address on it. Mail it to:

Kona Club
4401 Piedmont Ave
Oakland, 94611

Let's show the Kona what Tiki Central and its members are really like (when sobered up, anyway). For the addresses of the other locations on the Tiki Crawl, visit the locations page.

Mahalo!

~Hanford

word.

AT

I know the owner of the Kona Club - Doug is ahelluva nice guy and would probably give you a copy of his menu, if you were nice about it and asked.
Don't steal - it's bad JuJu and puts a skidmark on the event that you folks are fortunate enough to be a part of.

I bet I know who has sticky fingers , but they feel they didn't do anything wrong.

Sorry to hear that. That's pretty messed up. It is bad juju.

[ Edited by: princessp 2008-11-30 17:12 ]

R

rip offs suck!!!

return the menu's and send me a s.a.s.e. (old school snail mail)

and I'll send you a scrap of Tapa Cloth from the Kona Club!

( whenever I build something cool, I always save some scraps.

kind of a superstitious thang..

Pages: 1 5 replies