Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Rugbymatt in London 17 & 18 January

Pages: 1 7 replies

R

Getting in to town a few days ahead of a mate's stag weekend up in Edinburgh so I was hoping to hook up with the local ohana whilst there.

[ Edited by: rugbymatt 2008-12-22 17:41 ]

I might be free on the 26th (won't know until this weekend) and haven't been to Trader Vic's in ages. Mahiki for more than just a drink is probably out of my budget at the moment.

I only have Wednesday and Thursday free as we are heading to Edinburgh on Friday. I hope to hit Sugar Cane and I have a bag of Aloha shirts for the bar staff at Mahiki.

Coming back across for the wedding on the 16th out in the west country. I plan to head back into London on Saturday morning and have booked a room at the Hilton London Metropole on Edgeware Rd. My flight out is on the 13th, returning on the 19th. Hope to hook up with some of the UK ohana there.

Matt

Aloha! I am booked in to the London Hilton Metropole for this Saturday and Sunday nights. I hope we can all meet up. I need to drop some gear off at Mahiki for the staff and I also want to check out Sugar Cane. I am looking forward to meeting some of the London Ohana.

Had a great time in London last weekend. Hit Trader Vics for dinner on Saturday then over to Mahiki to close that down for the night. Stopped in at Sugar Cane on Sunday evening. Shout out and Mahalos to David at Vics, Danny at Mahiki, and Ardian at Sugar Cane.

Here are some photos:

Vics:

Hanging with David

Mahiki

New pals

Captain Danny

Sugar Cane

T

Thanks for the pictures Matt, you sure are one traveling man! Lucky you.. So where will your next stop be? Keep posting, it's one of the other ways we poor folks get to check out what's out there in this big world of ours! :lol:

I have to be in Tucson for a couple days next month so stay tuned.

Pages: 1 7 replies