Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

ever carve a nail, how about a match stick

Pages: 1 8 replies

K

well I have!!! I know they are not perfect. But...... I am pretty sure they are probably about the best nail and match stick carvings on tc. Not to toot my own horn or anything :) Feel free to post your own and prove me wrong.

Dude.

You need a manicure!

p.s.

A (rrrrrr )wesome!!

p.s.s. I carved some dental floss the other day..........lol! not.

Wow you totally "nailed" it with this "match-ing" pair.
Excellent stuff.
Maybe you can sell Bamboo Ben some nails for building bars :)

B

Dayyyum ken, thAT is getting Down right Tiny, Couldn't you have made it a 4 penny nail though and a flat toothpick? LOL. Just kidding, I Do believe you must have the Record for the smallest carved tiki, Be Proud and call Guinness world Book of Records! Cool.

Very nice. I want to see them on display under some big ol' fish eye magnifying deal.
Very cool... very cool.

S

Wow do you use a mag-glass to cut under?

K

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Rev Ben a manicure? I did wash them before the picture not that that does much good. Hey want to buy a nail?
Thanks Grapa-ruha I am trying to sell Ben the nail as I type.
Benz a 4 penny nail is next. Not that it would be that impressive after viewing your last amazing rock carving.
Matt thanks, a magnifying deal would probably show how lame these actually are.
Seeks nope just kinda went for it.
thanks for the replies

Bravo! The 'matchstiki' is a little impermanent for my tastes, but the nail is genius: I can imagine it as a post-contact 'artifact', plucked from a passing traderboat & whittled in hommage of the magical material itself.. very cute

:)

You "nailed" that "matching" pair of lilliputian curiousities!

:drink:
:tiki:
:);)
S
T

To drown sorrow, where should one jump first and best? "Certainly not water. Water rusts you." -Frank Sinatra

[ Edited by: Sneakytiki 2008-11-15 23:40 ]

Pages: 1 8 replies