Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Party at "Spermy's Blowhole" SATURDAY DECEMBER 13, 2008

Pages: 1 2 3 100 replies

This is the official announcement for our party at the Blowhole!!

Please Read Carefully

When: Saturday Dec. 13th
Time: 5:00pm - ???
Where: Hawthorne, California

Please R.S.V.P. on this thread or Pm me.
I will send you our address and info a week before the Party.

We will have yummy food and yummy drinks.
There will also be Two Bands: The Boardwakers and The Insect Surfers!!

There will be guest bartenders: If you might be interested please let us know.
We will also have a Chief Lapu Lapu Tower and "The Whale Riders" famous Daytona Tower.
Also we will have a keg of beer!

IF you feel like bringing a dish of something that would be cool because we always have plenty of Hungry Drinkers. (it is not a requirement though)
If there is a beer you like or a drink you like please feel free to bring it with you as well.

Be ready to have a good time and please bring a POSITIVE attitude with you. Because we always have lots of fun and ALOHA here!!

Please check with this thread for any updates!!

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2008-11-17 13:01 ]

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2008-12-01 20:38 ]

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2008-12-01 20:39 ]

I'm so there,
wish I was there now.
:wink:

lemme know if you need anything from Hi Time.
I drive by there 2 times a week.

Mahalo
Jeff(bigtikidude)

yup were there gonna bring some SQUIRRLES too . they Drink alot so look out .

ugh 2 surf band,
who wants to hear that shit?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

I am there Spermacide.Let me know if you want me to bring anything.
I live two streets from Hi Time.I have them deliver kegs to my house
once a month.Look forward to the Daytonas your lovely wife whips up!

Mrs. Fury & I will be there and would like to guest bar tend the Drifter's Reef....

The Sperm Whale & Whale Rider are great hosts and the Blowhole is a sight to see. Don't miss it! You'll be sorry....

WooHooo!! Count us in!! Please let us know if there is anything you need us to bring/help out with :)

T

Tiki Kinniki and I would love to attend . Can we bring my world famous Ceviche and homemade tortilla tile chips ? May we also leave my son to stay ? He just turned 18 . I think he needs a change of scenery.

On 2008-11-18 21:06, TIKI-RAY wrote:
Tiki Kinniki and I would love to attend . Can we bring my world famous Ceviche and homemade tortilla tile chips ? May we also leave my son to stay ? He just turned 18 . I think he needs a change of scenery.

Yes, Yes, and No! We are looking forward to seeing you!

EEEEeeeeeeAAAAaaaaaaOOOOooooooWWWWWwwwwWWWw

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2008-11-19 09:18 ]

Spermy, I would love to come ~ I haven't met you but have met a few of the regulars here at TC at local events! Can I bring a couple of my peeps, too? I would be happy to bring some snackies to share, and some libations, too! It's really great of you to make it an open invite, mahalo!

Kim and I are bringing warm hearts and big smiles....and some sweet treats

what luck! i'll be in so cal that weekend ~ driving from seattle with my dog! see ya saturday night!

CJ

It was a pleasure meeting you Scott. My girlfriend kept talking about how nice of a guy you are. Can't wait to party down.

P.S. Your place looks frickin awesome! You gotta give some pointers on fixen up our little tiki room.

On 2008-11-18 18:47, bongofury wrote:
Mrs. Fury & I will be there and would like to guest bar tend the Drifter's Reef....

I am looking forward to trying "the Drifter's Reef"

On 2008-11-22 00:39, Coco Joe wrote:
It was a pleasure meeting you Scott. My girlfriend kept talking about how nice of a guy you are. Can't wait to party down.

P.S. Your place looks frickin awesome! You gotta give some pointers on fixen up our little tiki room.

See not everybody with long hiar are losers or scary people.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

You know Lady Velour and I will be there! I dont think we can stay until ??? but we will certainly be there until ?? Hope that helps.

I'm sure going to try and be there! Maybe with a friend. Definitely with a side dish. (Which, COULD classify as a friend, but in this case I'm talking brownies or something...)

special brownies????
Jeff(bigtikidude)

H

Special brownies are always a good thing!

Either way, I'm in plus 1 or 3.

I'll bring the Jenkem!!

Looking forward!

PM me or post here is you want my address!! I will be sending it out this week through all of my PM's and Reply's here. It looks like we have some good times ahead.

M

Ay Brah...
We'll try!!! It's an RB weekend.

T

Well what the hell is the address ? Im tired of driving around .

For those of you that got a Pm saying the Date was on the 14th I really screwed up!!

The Date Is SATURDAY THE 13th!!

I hope you guys all got the message that I goofed!! If you want Please post here what a goon I am.

your not a goon,
but dude, lay off the weed.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Your party is always off da hook! Mahalo for opening up your home!

UB

On 2008-12-01 20:36, The Sperm Whale wrote:
I hope you guys all got the message that I goofed!! If you want Please post here what a goon I am.

Hi! We would like to come to your party, too! There are three of us and we will be bringing sweet treats. I will pm you; hope that we are not too late in rsvp-ing!

bump

CJ

what does "bump" mean??

On 2008-12-10 21:58, Coco Joe wrote:
what does "bump" mean??

Here's a hint, it comes right before "grind".

CJ

aint nothing worng with a little of it

On 2008-12-10 23:16, Hakalugi wrote:

On 2008-12-10 21:58, Coco Joe wrote:
what does "bump" mean??

Here's a hint, it comes right before "grind".

I always thought a "bump" was something you sniff. You know "Buger Sugar"? hehe

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2008-12-11 12:06 ]

So sad I can't make this. I want to be there so bad I almost feel sick. I hope everyone has a crappy time and all spend the whole evening crying, wishing someone (me) would show up and entertain them.
Thems jokes son.
I wish everyone a great time with some of the best people I know. Best wishes for an awesome party.
Peace.

Coco Joe, a bump is just a post to get the thread back up to the top of the page.
Grinding with your bump is an additional charge, cash only. :wink:

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday and getting to know some of you fine Tiki Peeps. I'll bring something but brain not work so good right now (Kiki sound like Grog!), so it'll have to be a suprise. Maybe some of Kiki's special recipe extra yummy mango salsa? It's really good on barbeque, which a big tiki birdie told me was going to be on the menu.

I am looking forward to Tomorrow!! I love it when I have awesome bands playing here!! I also love having my friends to enjoy it with me!! "The Boardwalkers" will be playing at 6:00ish and "The Insect Surfers" sould be around 8:00ish. Good Times!!

yeeehaaaaaw

Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2008-12-12 17:41 ]

Time to get lit up for the holidays! The "Drifters Reef" has 4 ounces of booze in it......modified from the Forbidden Island contest recipe....Gotta serve a stiff one at the "bLowhOle". Looking forward to seeing everyone & the bands.

I'll be surfing in on Kiki's wake. Pleasure to meet Sperm Whale at Royal Hawaiian, can't wait to meet everyone else. I don't think I'll have time to make any food, but I did find a nice supply of Lopez Cream of Coconut. So, I'm thinking I might bring supplies to make Coconauts (one of my favorite Grog Log cocktails). Actually, it's really just an excuse to buy a decadent brand of rum I have yet to try. :wink:

How's the supply of other odds and ends? While I'm hitting BevMo tomorrow any last minute items that were forgotten that you'd like me to grab?

I think we are good on supply's. Thanks for asking!!

bring a new carpet toilet seat cover and carpet for around the toilet.
and maybe some temporary wall paper for the bathroom,.
won't post why, but I will tell you in person,

Jeff(bigtikidude)

T

The Ceviche was made last night and Im spending the day frying homeade chips . See ya there .

On 2008-12-13 01:07, bigtikidude wrote:
bring a new carpet toilet seat cover and carpet for around the toilet.
and maybe some temporary wall paper for the bathroom,.
won't post why, but I will tell you in person,

Jeff(bigtikidude)

NOW That's freakin funny!! I hope this rain goes away!! Cause I kind of need the bands to play in the back yard. It's going to be a full house tonight!! Weather.com says it should clear up around noon. Let's hope so!! I am looking forward for tonight!!

I'll try to bring a 2 foot version of myself to help save space... mini fez and all. Only downside is the bottles of rum shrink down too. Hmm... maybe not.

3 hours 55 minutes and counting..............

CJ

Hey I have a huge grapefruit tree..should I bring some?

Major Mahalo to Scot & Laura for the O'hana hospitality.

Great party! I got to play drums for the Boardwalkers (a little Insects too)and got to hang with some great folks! (even Tikiyaki)

Mele Kalikimaka everyone!

T

Its 1:15 am and we just got home . I must say that I cant remember ever having a more allover fun time at a tiki event . Scott and Lauras house was amazing and are the best hosts as well . There were so many fun people there all enjoying the holiday season .Great food and plenty of it . My daughter even came along and she had a great time . I did pre party warn her about how serious the drinks would be . She had never tasted such fantastic flavors she said . Thanks to all for an awesome time and Mele Kalikimaka to all .

CJ

One of the best parties I've been to since I was a teenager!

Pages: 1 2 3 100 replies