Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Belated! PETERSON joins the Wall of Immortals at Forbidden Island!

Pages: 1 4 replies

M

Aloha!

Yes, it's true once again!! The Wall of Immortals is growing ever larger! I'm pleased to announce that Alameda's own bon vivant, man about town, and independent filmmaker PETERSON (CP on TC) was the fifth person to complete the Forbidden Island Kill-Devil Club Rum List!!

Because I lost his pictures, I hella dropped the ball on this one, and I owe PETERSON a drink. So here it is for everyone to enjoy!

The FI Kill-Devil Club is free to join (but sadly not to drink) and allows you to taste a tremendous variety of rums from around the world from our vast collection. PETERSON nailed it like a pro, and was rewarded with The Imperial March booming over the speakers. And suffice to say, his plaque says it all.

Let's all give it up for PETERSON!!!!

Way to go PETERSON!!!!

Quite the dashing young dipsomaniac!

Congrat's #5!

:tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki:

:drink: ** Outstanding, #5.** :drink:

:tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki: :sheckymug: :tiki:

J

Congrats again, Peterson!

Pages: 1 4 replies