Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys, Duck & Cover and Captain Jeffrey & The Chumbuckets Nov 28th

Pages: 1 6 replies

Friday November 28th at The Redwood Bar & Grill

Featuring a TC member Dartin Menny in Big Sandy and also of Exotiki!

$10 at the door, time to follow soon!

The Redwood Bar & Grill
316 W. 2nd St. Los Angeles,
CA. 90012

so come on down, hope to see you!?!?!??!

[ Edited by: tiki-a-fair 2008-11-20 10:49 ]

[ Edited by: tiki-a-fair 2008-11-20 20:34 ]

I'm gonna try to make this one,
looks like a great line up.
plus I'm in love with the singer of Duck and Cover and want to see her one last time before they go back to Denmark.
:)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

This is going to be a great night....

All 3 bands are 'must sees' !!!

On 2008-11-18 21:32, bigtikidude wrote:
I'm gonna try to make this one,
looks like a great line up.
plus I'm in love with the singer of Duck and Cover and want to see her one last time before they go back to Denmark.
:)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

It will be a blast that is for sure and it's seems the singer of Duck & Cover is a hit. Everyone is in love with her, she's a sweet girl too! Everyone so enjoyed Duck & Cover, they are quite amazing. If you saw them play with The Hula Girls and you enjoyed them please spread the word. They are in Texas but will be back on Friday for their last show then they are off for Denmark Saturday Morning. I hope you can make it Big Tiki Dude, the line up is great and most likely everyone is off early from work that day or off for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Me, I have to work but only till 11AM, thank goodness. Hope to see you there!

Almost forgot Big Tiki Dude if you want to see her again, I posted some pictures from the show under California events, under Updated pictures Nove 16th show. Take a peek and my your heart beat for her all over again!

Dont forget to see this outstanding show this Friday!

Dartin Menny will thank you for it. He's in Exotiki and Big Sandy. He's also helping out Duck and Cover this Friday, it's double duty for him. Hope you all can make it.

It's the day after Turkey Day, I know your tired from getting up early and shopping and feel stuffed after eating that big dinner last night but if you take a nap you might just re cooperate for tonight's show. In fact you might re cooperate enough to have some cocktails, eat and dance a bit, hey you might even have a great time. In fact I know you'll have a ball. Duck and Cover from Denmark, Big Sandy and Captain Jeffrey and The Chumbuckets! It's like Christmas came early, the gift of great music! The bands are amazing and you'll be in the company of happy fun people. Hope to see you there!

Pages: 1 6 replies