Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

One Original Watercolor left for sale from Tiki Nomad....

Pages: 1 6 replies

Aloha fellow TCer's!
I've decided to start to offer some of my original watercolors studies for sale here in the marketplace forum.
The first is a Movenpick Mask...

SOLD

The second is a new Rarotonga Mask....

SOLD

The third is a new Sepik River Gope Board.....

SOLD

The next one is a Papua New Guinea Mask......

It measures 10 inches wide and 12 inches tall overall and costs $50 dollars with free shipping.

I also have a Zoomorphic Papua New Guinea Carving.....

SOLD

Each original watercolor comes matted using archival products and is backed with acid free foam core and ready to frame for your home Tiki bar!
Please PM me if you are interested......ma halo nui!
Tim

[ Edited by: tikinomad 2008-12-11 14:20 ]

[ Edited by: tikinomad 2009-08-20 18:10 ]

[ Edited by: Tikinomad 2009-08-20 18:10 ]

Beautiful piece Tikinomad! I'm happy to see you offering your workz here in Marketplace. Choice watercolors, perfect expression. :tiki:

Ma halo Jonesey! He's got a kinda Tiki Mod feel to him, a real somber fellow....
I'll be posting more of my original watercolors this week for sale so keep checking back guys...many thanks everyone!

Please note that I'm also a professional framer, my day job, so specific color matting can be substituted to compliment your new artwork purchase if anyone is interested!

T

I eyed a Nomad piece on his Myspace page the day he posted it and I wanted it bad back then. Been a big fan of Tim's art for a while now. Checked the Myspace page again and had to go for it. Just bought it the other day for a little graduation gift/ wedding gift/ buying my first house gift to myself. I'm super poor but couldn't pass up an one of a kind. Will look good in my tiki bar. Will post pics when I get the keys to the new pad.

Ma halo Teakey! He purchased the Abelam mask......

one of my favorites....I can't wait to see it in it's new home!

[ Edited by: Tikinomad 2008-12-04 17:08 ]

T

New originals were added at the top of the post.....ma halo!

One original watercolor left........more new originals in the works!

Pages: 1 6 replies