Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Anyone recieve a email for the Squid mugs that were ordered at his Mug Art Retrospective on 9/20?

Pages: 1 4 replies

If you were at The Kona on Sept 20th for Squid Tiki Mug Retrospective and you ordered the new mugs in advance, I was wondering if anyone has gotten an email yet saying they were ready? I appreciate any help, Tiki-a-Fair

[ Edited by: tiki-a-fair 2008-11-20 13:21 ]

[ Edited by: tiki-a-fair 2008-11-20 13:22 ]

On 2008-11-20 14:29, Grapa-RuHa wrote:
Maybe this helps
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=30470&forum=12&6

Thanks so much, I appreciate it. I didnt see that, so glad you responded to me fast.

But if anyone starts getting emails I would love to know.

I was one of the dumbasses that pm'd Squid

squid

Posted: 2008-11-12 12:04

Quote:

On 2008-11-12 11:48, Mongoloid wrote:
Dave,

Howzit? I totally spaced on the date for the pre-order i did at Kona for the tea light grass shack! Can you give me a little update on what the status and order of operation is for this beauty. I just remember it was in November sometime. Hope everything is going good with you!!!!

Aloha,
Corey

Hey Corey,

We're expecting those suckers to hit the dock sometime next week (fingers crossed!!!). Expect an email from Castaway Ceramics next week to confirm the shipping addresses, billing etc. Hope everything's good with you too!

Dave

Your not a dumb ass, just curious where the mugs are. Nothing wrong with that. Thanks for that info. I havent recieved an email yet, but hopefully soon!

Pages: 1 4 replies