Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Has anyone else seen this Tiki Light Fountain?

Pages: 1 9 replies

Just thought I'd let the tiki folks know, I went to Walgreen's today and bought a little tiki fountain for $5.99! It has a pretty good motor for the water, battery operated and the "light" part is a tealight candle that sits on top. Has 2 tiki statues on it! Not a bad deal! I couldn't find a company name other than East West Distributing Co. in Deerfield, IL. Go for it!

Oh, boy! Here we go again!

I can hear a few of the old timers sharpening their claws, just waiting to school the nube before getting back to pwning the nubes on World of Warcraft.

You knew damn well what this post was about when you clicked it, so its really your fault for any time wasted.

Just back off, be nice and let the guy enjoy his fountain.

By the way, welcome to Tiki Central dude. Don't let em get you down.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=26770&forum=5

Remember, use the search function before posting! :)

There using these fountains at table centerpieces at the new Tiki Tom's...

L

FYI if anyone wants this fountain there is one sitting at my Goodwill for the "bargain" price of $10. They actually half removed the Walgreens price sticker and wrote over it their higher price. God how I love inflation!

My apologies for not searching for this topic. I was at work and kind of in a hurry. I had just bought the fountain 1 hr prior to posting while on a break and wanted to let you all know about it ASAP. Don't worry, next time I'll search, no prob!

Dang. I made a special Walgreens stop and looked high and low through a lot of Santa crape. No Tiki. Thanks for the heads up though.

On 2008-11-23 17:57, catintexas wrote:
Dang. I made a special Walgreens stop and looked high and low through a lot of Santa crape. No Tiki. Thanks for the heads up though.

The Walgreens website will tell you which stores have it in stock.

Menlo Park Wallgreens on Santa Cruz Ave. has them on sale for $5.50. Dec. 3, 2008.

Pages: 1 9 replies